Pages (3): 1 2 3   
cobalt   12-06-2006, 11:43 PM
After reading a thread with conversation between by Scott Miller and Tooleman, I went to the Gauntlet site. Gauntlet will begin taking orders for Bloodline January first. My way to start a new year. But then I'll just have to wait for my book to arrive.....sigh....at least it will be ordered! Big Grin

EWMAN
tooleman   12-06-2006, 11:48 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:After reading a thread with conversation between by Scott Miller and Tooleman, I went to the Gauntlet site. Gauntlet will begin taking orders for Bloodline January first. My way to start a new year. But then I'll just have to wait for my book to arrive.....sigh....at least it will be ordered! Big Grin
And it'll be worth it, hang in there............

tooleman
webby   12-07-2006, 01:37 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:After reading a thread with conversation between by Scott Miller and Tooleman, I went to the Gauntlet site. Gauntlet will begin taking orders for Bloodline January first. My way to start a new year. But then I'll just have to wait for my book to arrive.....sigh....at least it will be ordered! Big Grin

Thanks for the info, Cobalt! Now I really, really, really can't wait for spring! Big Grin

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dave F   12-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Time to start saving!

Putting money away everytime I would have bought a pack of cigs - hopefully will fund a lettered edition!

The artist formally known as Britfan
Silverfish   12-07-2006, 08:39 PM
Britfan Wrote:Putting money away everytime I would have bought a pack of cigs - hopefully will fund a lettered edition!

FPW is a much healthier addiction. Good for you.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Kenji   12-08-2006, 11:09 AM

January 1st? I'll continue to grind my teeth until I get new RJ book!
Noelie   12-08-2006, 02:33 PM
This is the problem with having read all of a series... the wait until the next book arrives! That's why I love discovering a series after there's a bunch of books, takes me a while to catch up. Big Grin

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
Barry Lee Dejasu   12-09-2006, 08:49 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:Gauntlet will begin taking orders for Bloodline January first.

...so why is Shocklines taking orders for it now? Should I team up with them, instead? Granted, January 1st isn't far off, but I would hate to lose out.

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]
cobalt   12-09-2006, 11:34 AM
Fickle cobalt switched......companies.....an order in process....vs one I would have to wait to place.....hhmmm....I ordered and have a confirmation of the transaction. Gauntlet just didn't get my order THIS TIME.

EWMAN
Sourdoughs   12-09-2006, 03:11 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Fickle cobalt switched......companies.....an order in process....vs one I would have to wait to place.....hhmmm....I ordered and have a confirmation of the transaction. Gauntlet just didn't get my order THIS TIME.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Shocklines orders a bulk from Gauntlet at reduced prices and unsigned, then gets them specially signed/inscribed by FPW. Shocklines can accept pre-orders whenever they want, queue them up, and order from Gauntlet after January. Either way, Gauntlet gets your order - just not at the same price for them.

-MarcC
Pages (3): 1 2 3