Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Lon   12-18-2006, 01:14 PM
Ah... Death Wish. I'm probably due for a Charles Bronson film festival, at that. Big Grin

Didn't make it over to Sutton Place yet, but I certainly do plan to go over and check out Gia's digs, etc. on a future trip. The first thing I thought when we got out at the Met was about folks getting rolled down those stairs a la ALL THE RAGE. Sicko, I know.

Maggers, the subway was okay. "The Savior" did not need to make an appearance or anything. To tell the truth, the rowdiest ones were the NYPD police academy cadets on the way back! Wink

Coming Soon:
"Something to Hold the Door Closed" in Frontier Cthulhu

[SIZE="1"]Web: www.lonprater.com
LJ: lonfiction.livejournal.com[/SIZE]
Bluesman Mike Lindner   12-18-2006, 01:27 PM
Lon Wrote:Ah... Death Wish. I'm probably due for a Charles Bronson film festival, at that. Big Grin

Didn't make it over to Sutton Place yet, but I certainly do plan to go over and check out Gia's digs, etc. on a future trip. The first thing I thought when we got out at the Met was about folks getting rolled down those stairs a la ALL THE RAGE. Sicko, I know.

Maggers, the subway was okay. "The Savior" did not need to make an appearance or anything. To tell the truth, the rowdiest ones were the NYPD police academy cadets on the way back! Wink

Not sicko at all, Lon. I pass the Met often in me travels, and I always say aloud, "Bad move, Porky." Now =that's= questionable!Wink
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4