Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
GIAMUSTGO   10-28-2006, 11:03 PM
I am an Irish-American, and the jokes that I have heard about the Irish? Generally pretty funny! I am also a woman, who bashes men all the time, and they bash right back. Enjoyable! My best friend is an African-American woman, one of my better friends is a gay man, and we make fun of each other all the time. My friends know that I adore them, and if I was on the lookout for an insult, I'd be offended every day. We ALL deal with being judged before being known. I think being PC is the wrong way to go...my friends and I discuss our experiences all the time, which leads to a great understanding on both our parts. And even though I call my gay friend Princess or Queenie, he KNOWS that I would never EVER let anyone do anything to him. (I won't tell you what he calls me!) This is a big bad world. We should start to focus on the evils, not little "slights". Sorry if I offended anyone, but that's just my thought process. If I can think of a slight? When they had Barbie giggle, and say, "I hate math". We're ALL a victim of stereotype!
GIAMUSTGO   10-29-2006, 01:39 AM
I will say one more thing befoe I go...You talk about being persecuted? My ancestors came here because of a potato famine, do you know what happened? Most died on the "famine ships", they were not wanted, BUT HERE I AM!! I obviously had some very determined person in my lineage. Does anyone discuss the fact that MILLIONS of people died? Being Irish, that upsets me...I guess we never "bitch" like everyone else, we just took control. (Just kidding, we're always cops and firemen!_)
Tony H   11-02-2006, 01:21 AM
Man! I stop looking at the board for a month and I miss the chance to bash homersexurals! This is a sad day for this wholesome Christian boy in the bible belt.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Ken Valentine   11-02-2006, 01:38 AM
AsMoral Wrote:Man! I stop looking at the board for a month and I miss the chance to bash homersexurals! This is a sad day for this wholesome Christian boy in the bible belt.

There's still time . . . bash away! Big Grin

Ken V.
Tony H   11-02-2006, 11:04 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:There's still time . . . bash away! Big Grin

Ken V.

Oooooookay....here goes:

Two gay guys are going at it. After they finish, one turns to the other and says "Hey, I feel something in my ass ... see if you can feel anything." So his boyfriends puts his finger in his ass and feels around. "I don't feel anything",the boyfriend says. So the first guy says, "No deeper...I'm sure I feel something".

So the boyfriend put his hand in the guys ass and feels around. "I'm telling you there is nothing there" says the boyfriend. "No really", the guys says, "I can feel it, look deeper." So the boyfriend puts his whole arm in the guys ass and is feeling around when he touches something.

"Hey, I found something,"says the boyfriend. "Well take it out," says the guy. The boyfriend pulls his hand out of the guys ass, looks at it and see's it is a Rolex. The guy starts singin, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you......"

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4