Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5   
webby   11-03-2006, 12:17 PM
NewYorkjoe Wrote:Also, I think Keith the Elder thought of that also. However, one of He Who Is Not To Be Named (HWINTBN) minions (of whom he has many) would deliver the harness and ensure it was put on properly. Also, we can assume that the HWINTBN would be able to recognize Jack's voice, even through the subvocal mastoid connection.

But, of course, this is part of the solution, but Jack must find a way of bringing it about AFTER he has in fact put on the harness! Wink

Hmmmm....maybe The Lady would be able to help somehow....??

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tony H   11-03-2006, 03:59 PM
webby Wrote:Hmmmm....maybe The Lady would be able to help somehow....??

Vague Spoilers:

The solution doesn't have to be logical and meticulously planned out. We are talking otherworldly forces at work here. The ally has already proven that Jack is too far great an asset to let anything happen to him.

Jack was ready to off himself and the forces that be deemed that couldn't happen. They threw him a bone. Should The Ally feel that the Otherness is too close to winning it will intervene.

A flash of light, a puff of smoke and suddenly Jack is free. Or they pull a superman and turn back time to the moment he has to put on the harness or beter yet, momets before when Gia and Vicks are kidnapped. Jack could pull a butterfly effect!

Anyhow, congrats to NY Joe!

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
NewYorkjoe   11-03-2006, 06:07 PM
AsMoral Wrote:Vague Spoilers:
The solution doesn't have to be logical and meticulously planned out. We are talking otherworldly forces at work here. The ally has already proven that Jack is too far great an asset to let anything happen to him.

Jack was ready to off himself and the forces that be deemed that couldn't happen. They threw him a bone. Should The Ally feel that the Otherness is too close to winning it will intervene.

A flash of light, a puff of smoke and suddenly Jack is free. Or they pull a superman and turn back time to the moment he has to put on the harness or beter yet, momets before when Gia and Vicks are kidnapped. Jack could pull a butterfly effect!

Anyhow, congrats to NY Joe!

Deus Ex Machina went out with Homer! Wink

It will take guts as well as grey matter, but Jack has allies besides The Ally!

Thanks muchly, AM!
Dave F   11-03-2006, 07:55 PM
Gratz

So glad it went to a regular on the board

The artist formally known as Britfan
redheadmargo   11-03-2006, 09:24 PM
Congratulations NewYork Joe!!!!
acfrogg   11-03-2006, 09:35 PM
NewYorkjoe Wrote:Also, I think Keith the Elder thought of that also. However, one of He Who Is Not To Be Named (HWINTBN) minions (of whom he has many) would deliver the harness and ensure it was put on properly. Also, we can assume that the HWINTBN would be able to recognize Jack's voice, even through the subvocal mastoid connection.

But, of course, this is part of the solution, but Jack must find a way of bringing it about AFTER he has in fact put on the harness! Wink
Knowing Jack he would probably just say Ras...'s name and have a little face to faceWink
KRW   11-03-2006, 11:23 PM
NewYorkjoe Wrote:This is a surprise!!!!

I never figured on actually winning, I was just trying to be interesting!

I am humbly grateful!

This gives me some added impetus toward finishing some writing of my own. Maybe it would be not so bad?

Still, I am floored!:eek:

NewYorkjoe

Joe Won? You've Got To Be Kidding Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin

Congratulations Joe!!!! Are you gonna use the money on etiquette classes? (you know I would have) Wink
cobalt   11-03-2006, 11:54 PM
KRW Wrote:Joe Won? You've Got To Be Kidding Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin

Congratulations Joe!!!! Are you gonna use the money on etiquette classes? (you know I would have) Wink
Miss Manners would have a litter or two of puppies with you! :p

EWMAN
NewYorkjoe   11-04-2006, 11:30 PM
redheadmargo Wrote:Congratulations NewYork Joe!!!!

As a gentleman, I will refrain from asking that trite question that it seems all red-headed women must endure, but I will confess, redheads have always been my weakness! Wink And, they never disappoint!
Fond Regards!

NewYorkjoe
KRW   11-04-2006, 11:54 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Miss Manners would have a litter or two of puppies with you! :p

Is this before or after she pulled out her last hair?Wink
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5