Scott Miller   10-27-2006, 11:46 AM
Not that we need an excuse to watch them, but Halloween is always a great time watch some good horror flicks. I started last night with my first viewing of Corpse Bride followed by Slither. I liked 'em both. CB, while not on par A Nightmare Before Christmas, was still full of eye candy. Slither won't win any awards, but was a pretty fun gorefest. A solid 'B' effort.

Monster House and a movie to be named later are on tap for this evening's festivities.

And for us Tiger fans, the World Series is providing plenty of grim images of pitchers who can't throw.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
ccosborne3   10-27-2006, 01:58 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Not that we need an excuse to watch them, but Halloween is always a great time watch some good horror flicks. I started last night with my first viewing of Corpse Bride followed by Slither. I liked 'em both. CB, while not on par A Nightmare Before Christmas, was still full of eye candy. Slither won't win any awards, but was a pretty fun gorefest. A solid 'B' effort.

Monster House and a movie to be named later are on tap for this evening's festivities.

And for us Tiger fans, the World Series is providing plenty of grim images of pitchers who can't throw.

Wow, if you're a hairy fat guy you might be my long lost twin. I already picked up Slither and Silent Hill and will snatch up Monster House now that I know it's been released, funny that they didn't do any advertising for it ( at least that I saw).

If the Tigers can find a way to win tonights game they still have a shot. They have Rogers for game 6 and game 7 they will be riding momentum.

If they can win tonight.
Scott Miller   10-27-2006, 03:04 PM
ccosborne3 Wrote:Wow, if you're a hairy fat guy you might be my long lost twin. I already picked up Slither and Silent Hill and will snatch up Monster House now that I know it's been released, funny that they didn't do any advertising for it ( at least that I saw).

If the Tigers can find a way to win tonights game they still have a shot. They have Rogers for game 6 and game 7 they will be riding momentum.

If they can win tonight.

A big 'if', but not out the realm of possibility.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Terry Willacker   10-27-2006, 05:19 PM
I went to a horror marathon in a theater last weekend. It started at 10 PM Sat and lasted till noon Sunday. Highlights included From Dusk till Dawn, Rabid, and Black Christmas.