Marc   10-04-2006, 09:54 AM
Who caught the premiere of Veronica Mars last night? I don't know if I like the new opening... but generally the episode was very good. It was good to see Carpenter back even it though it was four maybe three minutes.
Dave   10-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Marc B. Wrote:Who caught the premiere of Veronica Mars last night? I don't know if I like the new opening... but generally the episode was very good. It was good to see Carpenter back even it though it was four maybe three minutes.
I liked it, the episode, agree with you about the opening credits.

Nice to see Mac getting more screentime. Do you think they have a deal with Apple? The fact that the computer expert is called Mac?

Dave
Keith the Elder   10-11-2006, 11:57 AM
Veronica would have NEVER told the editor that the seeds were supplied by the Biology professor. It was out of character for her to reveal more information than she has to. And the paper could not have published without corroborating the fact.
Has there been a change in the writing department?

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Mark S.   10-11-2006, 06:27 PM
I saw last season's finale and really liked it. I've seen both episodes of this season so far, and I'm really diggin' this show. Lots of fun. It has all the things I liked about Buffy and none of the things I hated about Buffy. And it's better written.