Pages (3): 1 2 3   
Jamo   10-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Well, I've been waiting for such a long time....and it's still not here...what's going on with that book, Paul?

Can't wait....

greets

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
Jamo   10-12-2006, 01:39 PM
no answer?

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Jamo   10-16-2006, 03:22 PM
Paul?

(Gentleman)

Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-16-2006, 07:20 PM
Jamo Wrote:Paul?

He's answering, Jamo. It just takes him a little time to translate into German.Wink
Jamo   10-17-2006, 03:06 PM
h3h3, lol ^^

Would be quite nice Big Grin

(Gentleman)

Jamo   10-25-2006, 04:40 PM
I really like writing to myself...but...a tthe moment I would like to know what's up with the german translation...

(Gentleman)

Kenji   10-25-2006, 05:41 PM
Jamo Wrote:I really like writing to myself...but...a tthe moment I would like to know what's up with the german translation...

Jamo, why don't you read English version if you can get English edition?

These days, I'm also reading RJ's English version. And I found Jack's favorite phrase is "swell".
Frank   10-26-2006, 02:36 AM
Hello Jamo, the German edition will be publish in December. The translator hat have a hell to do with this great novel, to make a good job - and I think, he done it well.
All the best
Frank from Germany
Kenji   10-26-2006, 10:03 AM
Frank Wrote:Hello Jamo, the German edition will be publish in December. The translator hat have a hell to do with this great novel, to make a good job - and I think, he done it well.
All the best
Frank from Germany

Welcome to the board, Frank.

Wow...another German member! RJ is so popular in Germany? Awesome!
cobalt   10-26-2006, 10:09 AM
Frank Wrote:Hello Jamo, the German edition will be publish in December. The translator hat have a hell to do with this great novel, to make a good job - and I think, he done it well.
All the best
Frank from Germany
Hello Frank, welcome!

EWMAN
Pages (3): 1 2 3