Kenji   10-08-2006, 05:58 AM
American President's changed to Secret Service, CTU agent's changed to Secret Service, and Sledge Hammer's changed to President. That's The Sentinel. Big Grin

Today I saw "The Sentinel", and I enjoyed it. The movie's theme is assassination of President. Once Secret Service Peter Garrison saved President Regan. He's professional. But he has one problem. He's a lady-killer(Like Fatal Attraction).

David Breckinridge is also Secret Service. His marriage failed. David's thinking Peter Garrison had affair with wife. So David is having grudge against him for long.

Peter Garrison get information about assassination of President. But that information was big trouble. Very big trouble.

Michael Douglas vs. Kiefer Surtherland, their every scenes were exciting and thrilling moments. If you like "24" and "In The Line Of Fire", I think you like this movie too (well, who's dislike "In The Line Of Fire" anyway?). And David Rasche played U.S. President. But every time I watch him, he reminded me of this line, "Trust me, I know what I'm doing". I expected he draw 44 Magnum. Big Grin

This is good action entertainment movie.