Mike Hanson   09-30-2006, 02:44 PM
I wonder if I have gotten on The Overlook Connection (Borderlands Press) sh*tl*st somehow.

I mean, has anybody else not yet received their signed and numbered updated edition of NIGHTWORLD yet?

Oh well. Will probably arrive when I least expect it.

I finally hit the bookstore last night and snapped up my copy of HARBINGERS. Psych!

Mike Smile
This post was last modified: 10-01-2006, 11:26 AM by Mike Hanson.
Marc   09-30-2006, 04:18 PM
Mike Hanson Wrote:I mean, has anybody else not yet received their signed and numbered updated edition of NIGHTWORLD yet?

Did you actually order it or only THINK you ordered it? (This happens to the best of us sometimes.) Have you contacted Borderlands directly? What did they say?
Mike Hanson   09-30-2006, 05:32 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Did you actually order it or only THINK you ordered it? (This happens to the best of us sometimes.) Have you contacted Borderlands directly? What did they say?

These are excellent questions. The fact is that I have not had any direct communication with The Overlook Connection since I initially ordered all six books back when the first became available. They've just been charging me and sending them regularly over the years.

You make a good point, though. I'll try to contact them when I get home. Maybe they lost my credit card number or something.

And another Saturday at work is about to end.

Ciao!

Mike :p
This post was last modified: 10-01-2006, 11:27 AM by Mike Hanson.
Scott Hajek   09-30-2006, 08:55 PM
I was waiting for a while when I discovered that I hadn't paid for my copy through The Overlook Connection. But, all is well... I have my copy, just have to wait to read it.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
acfrogg   09-30-2006, 11:14 PM
So Nightworld is updated? I thought that would come out as the last in the RJ series (I know it has already been released, but I thought the update would be the conclusion of RJ)
Mike Hanson   10-01-2006, 11:25 AM
Marc B. Wrote:Have you contacted Borderlands directly? What did they say?

I e-mailed The Overlook Connection, and just left a detailed voice-mail message. Hopefully they will contact me with good news tomorrow (Monday). Smile
Mike Hanson   10-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Hey guys!

Thank you very much for your excellent advice! I got my reply.

The Overlook Connection just e-mailed me back with the message that they will mail my copy of the revised NIGHTWORLD out tomorrow! Super-psych! Big Grin

It may be overcast, cold, and raining outside, but I am a happy man! Smile

Mike