Pages (2):    1 2
Kenji   09-08-2006, 09:54 AM
Dave Wrote:Superman

Star Wars

Lord of the Rings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdQzQutzK4E

Se7en

The Matrix Revolutions

Blair Witch (Reminds me of Marc in Wisconsin Smile )

Underworld

Dave

My favorites are "The Lord of the Rings" and "Se7en". Big Grin
KRW   09-08-2006, 09:25 PM
sigokat Wrote:Well, I won't be going to WDW until March so I'll be back in Germany until about Febuary time frame.

Yeah, I hate humidty, but after being in Kuwait for two weeks in July right next to the ocean (sea, gulf, whatever) I got used to humidty again. Imagine sitting there, 2 in the morning, temperature WITHOUT humidty still hovering around 100 degrees THEN add on the humidty!! We were literally just sitting there sweating our asses off! And that was at 2 am...the days were even worse!!

I hate humidty.

I can imagine that. Not quite as hot and not quite as humid there, but just blinking makes a person break a sweat.Cool
Jamo   09-09-2006, 01:13 PM
I heard of those movies. I was on their homepage, too. But i couldnn't download them. So, thanks Big Grin

LotR is very funny Big Grin

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
saynomore   09-09-2006, 02:38 PM
I hope they're working on an alternate ending for the new Wicker Man.

AC
jimbow8   09-09-2006, 05:20 PM
saynomore Wrote:I hope they're working on an alternate ending for the new Wicker Man.

AC
They did .... the original Wicker Man. Wink

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Pages (2):    1 2