Pages (2):    1 2
Dave   09-05-2006, 01:43 PM
webby Wrote:Some of us addicts -- oops, I mean fans and collectors ordered and read the signed, limited edition of Harbingers published by Gauntlet Press. The regular hardcover edition will be released Sept 19th. It can be pre-ordered now on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

Harbingers is an outstanding book. One of the best Repairman Jack stories yet. Get yours asap - you won't regret it!
PS Buy The Tomb re-issue paperback and get a money off coupon for Harbingers. Then pass The Tomb onto a friend. Win/win.

Dave
acfrogg   09-06-2006, 01:03 AM
webby Wrote:Some of us addicts -- oops, I mean fans and collectors ordered and read the signed, limited edition of Harbingers published by Gauntlet Press. The regular hardcover edition will be released Sept 19th. It can be pre-ordered now on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

Harbingers is an outstanding book. One of the best Repairman Jack stories yet. Get yours asap - you won't regret it!
I see! I've been going nuts wondering why the books stores here are saying that it's not out yet,lol! Don't have the green backs to get the fancy one unfortunately, I guess I will have to wait with all of the other broke peopleWink I'm going to get it ordered through Borders tomorrow though, that way I can get it the day it comes outBig Grin
acfrogg   09-06-2006, 01:06 AM
Dave Wrote:PS Buy The Tomb re-issue paperback and get a money off coupon for Harbingers. Then pass The Tomb onto a friend. Win/win.

Dave
Ooo thanks for the tip! Is the coupon for the regular hardback or the special edition? I have already bought three copies of the Tomb, they weren't the re-issue ones. I have been spreading the RJ craze around here Big Grin
Dave   09-06-2006, 07:42 AM
acfrogg Wrote:Ooo thanks for the tip! Is the coupon for the regular hardback or the special edition? I have already bought three copies of the Tomb, they weren't the re-issue ones. I have been spreading the RJ craze around here Big Grin
Your welcome, but it's Paul's tip from his latest Newsletter. I'm pretty sure it's for the regular hardback.

Dave
Pages (2):    1 2