Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5
Ken Valentine   02-09-2007, 01:48 AM
KRW Wrote:That's me with the Superstion Mountains, and I only live 15 miles from them.

Probably the same thing that happens here with the San Gabriel mountains. In the summer time they are de-inflated, and they disappear.

Ken V.
Silverfish   02-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:In the summer time they are de-inflated, and they disappear.

Begs the question, who deflates the mountains? And also, where can I get some cool mountain-deflating powers?

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
KRW   02-09-2007, 11:30 PM
Silverfish Wrote:

Begs the question, who deflates the mountains? And also, where can I get some cool mountain-deflating powers?

Stephanie

I see you as more the "mountain building" kind of person. At least that's the way you come across.Cool
Silverfish   02-11-2007, 10:12 PM
KRW Wrote:I see you as more the "mountain building" kind of person. At least that's the way you come across.Cool

Awww...you're a sweetie. I tried typing it "inflating and deflating-mountain powers" and it just didn't sound as cool. So, anybody know where can I get some cool mountain-inflating powers? Anybody??

Steph Cool

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
KRW   02-12-2007, 11:32 PM
Silverfish Wrote:

Awww...you're a sweetie.
Steph Cool

No I'm not.Wink
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5