Pages (3):    1 2 3
jimbow8   09-06-2006, 10:05 AM
Kenji Wrote:My favorite skit is The Spanish Inquisition.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no...our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

When I first saw this skit, I laughed loud.Big Grin
Bring in ...... the Comfy Chair!!!!

LOL!!

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Kenji   09-06-2006, 10:05 AM
saynomore Wrote:Criterion put out a version of Life of Brian. Check Life of Brian Criterion DVD on ebay, but be prepared to pay a pretty penny. I've already got my copy. Took me a year to finally win an auction.

AC

P.S. If there is a favorite movie you're searching for, always check out the Criterion version. Their versions of "Brazil" and "Silence of the Lambs" are awesome (awesome in the true sense of the word).

By the way, saynomore, your avatar is one scene from MP's skit, right?

"Nudge nudge" Big Grin
Kenji   09-06-2006, 10:09 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:Bring in ...... the Comfy Chair!!!!

LOL!!

Terry Gilliam; The Comfy Chair!? :eek:

Hahaha! I remeber that.Big Grin
Terry Willacker   09-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Kenji Wrote:My favorite skit is The Spanish Inquisition.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no...our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

When I first saw this skit, I laughed loud.Big Grin

I love it, too. I have a "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition" T shirt.
saynomore   09-06-2006, 06:15 PM
Dave Wrote:I didn't know that. What does it have on it?

I'm wanting the Dazed and Confused Criterion Edition. Next time I'm in the states it will be top of my shopping list.

Dave

It has deleted scenes, documentaries, and commentaries by the troupe. The Criterion editions are famous for their special features. Try to get a new dvd of LOB rather than risk a used one; the lower priced versions on ebay are usually used. Good luck.

AC
Dave   09-07-2006, 10:05 AM
saynomore Wrote:It has deleted scenes, documentaries, and commentaries by the troupe. The Criterion editions are famous for their special features. Try to get a new dvd of LOB rather than risk a used one; the lower priced versions on ebay are usually used. Good luck.

AC
Thanks AC, and belated birthday wishes to you and Cindy.

Dave
Jamo   09-09-2006, 01:06 PM
Huh, u posted so much while I was away Big Grin

Well, I haven't seen the other MP movies yet. But I want to!

I don't really understand the Silly walks generator. Because my character always spins around his chest...

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
Pages (3):    1 2 3