Lisa   08-12-2006, 04:01 PM
I have a paperback copy of Nightworld that was passed on to me a few years ago by Mike Hanson. I have the Borderlands edition now so I am passing this one on again. I'll throw it in a priority mail envelope. I am only asking for the shipping price--$4.05 by check or money order or $5.00 if you pay by PayPal (to cover their fees). If you are interested, please PM me. First come, first serve.

Lisa
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-13-2006, 08:47 PM
Lisa Wrote:I have a paperback copy of Nightworld that was passed on to me a few years ago by Mike Hanson. I have the Borderlands edition now so I am passing this one on again. I'll throw it in a priority mail envelope. I am only asking for the shipping price--$4.05 by check or money order or $5.00 if you pay by PayPal (to cover their fees). If you are interested, please PM me. First come, first serve.

Lisa

That is so very kind and thoughtful, Lisa. No wonder you're a Queen. (An addendum--when I first met Paul at my store in 12/03, I proudly offered my copy of NIGHTWORLD for a signature. "Cost me 25 bucks, Paul, but it was worth every penny. What a fine novel!" Paul was aghast. "25 bucks, Mike!? Christ, why didn't you let me know you needed one? I would have sent you a copy." No wonder he's a champ...
This post was last modified: 08-13-2006, 08:54 PM by Bluesman Mike Lindner.