Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5
Marc   10-13-2006, 11:56 AM
Dead in the Water is a good time, if you're looking for a self-aware horror flick that knows what movies it's shaped by. It's bloody, it's well acted, and it's rather short, too, so if you want to support indie horror but don't want to buy another stinker, I’d recommend you pick up Dead in the Water, it's a solid choice.

Be sure to read the full review at Arrow in the Head.

And from Film Monthly:

The zombie FX are very convincing, and Fred Miller's [cinematography] lends the film a more polished look than we usually see in these types of flicks - and that's where the real payoff is.
Marc   10-19-2006, 03:42 PM
Dead in the Water is a Top Seller over at Indieflix.com this week. If you picked your copy up from them, thank you for helping us achieve this position!
Marc   12-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Film Threat has post a tremendous review of Dead in the Water. If you're not familiar with Film Threat they are the premiere indie film magazine out there. Having them review your film is a big deal.

Click on the link above to read the review.

And, for anyone that may have noticed, the film is no longer available for purchase. There is a reason for this but I can't make any announcement just yet... but soon if everything goes well.
Scott Miller   12-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Film Threat has post a tremendous review of Dead in the Water. If you're not familiar with Film Threat they are the premiere indie film magazine out there. Having them review your film is a big deal.

Click on the link above to read the review.

And, for anyone that may have noticed, the film is no longer available for purchase. There is a reason for this but I can't make any announcement just yet... but soon if everything goes well.

Sounds suspiciously like a deal may be in the works. Got my fingers crossed for you guys.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
cobalt   12-07-2006, 11:54 PM
Now that would be so cool! And we have it! Congrats!

EWMAN
Keith the Elder   12-08-2006, 10:40 AM
You'll have to sign my copy at the next GU.

Very Exciting!!

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5