Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5
Libby   05-07-2008, 10:29 AM
John_M Wrote:you never have to know", which indicates the truth must be pretty mind-bending, if not scary. When asked how many of them there were she said something like, "as many as necessary". That they are connected to each other in ways hard to comprehend is shown by the fact that Anya's death left a hole in the others-- literally, as shown by Herta in Crisscross and the young girl in Infernal. It may turn out that they are indeed "Mother Earth" but I suspect the truth to be something more interesting even than that.

What you are thinking of is Mother Earth as we know her, and FPW has a knack for making the known unknown. I think it will be a variation on mother earth, but Mother Earth all the same.Smile

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Libby   05-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Bgerk0504 Wrote:I totally agree with you! My dad and I just recently thought the same thing. They fit perfectly. I love the fact that it is always a different dog and race of woman each time... lol! By the way, you are really smart. I just read some of your posts and you are a good literature analyst. Do you have any other ideas?

Why, thank you.Smile No, I don't. I might think of something, but for now I have nothing. And thanks again.Big Grin

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5