thisisatest   06-01-2006, 11:11 PM
Steve D
School's out forever. Actually, for only two weeks. Just finished my last final exam, and can finally get to my copy of Infernal. Am I the only one who is one book behind. Saw saynomore's post on the Harbingers error print. Shouldna let me know, AC, I'd have bought them all. I don't even have a reading copy now as it is. But first things first. Read Infernal, then look for a copy of Harbingers. If anyone wants to sell their read copy, let me know. I'll be checking ebay meanwhile. Post you later.

"He knows more than you've ever forgotten...in your little finger." Laurel's Sister defending Stan to Oliver.
luthie2   06-01-2006, 11:47 PM
thisisatest Wrote:Steve D
School's out forever. Actually, for only two weeks. Just finished my last final exam, and can finally get to my copy of Infernal. Am I the only one who is one book behind. Saw saynomore's post on the Harbingers error print. Shouldna let me know, AC, I'd have bought them all. I don't even have a reading copy now as it is. But first things first. Read Infernal, then look for a copy of Harbingers. If anyone wants to sell their read copy, let me know. I'll be checking ebay meanwhile. Post you later.

The newsletter said that Shocklines still had a few copies of Harbingers left:

"HARBINGERS
The Gauntlet signed limited edition is officially sold out at the publisher but some dealers still have copies. As of this writing, Shocklines has a few. If you want one, better move.
http://shocklines.stores.yahoo.net/harejanobfpa.html"

Hope you find a copy. It's a fantastic book! :-)

-Luthie