Pages (2): 1 2   
Yang^Guo   05-12-2006, 02:29 PM
I burst out laughing when I saw the following picture of Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick, the child actor who's playing Damien. He reminds me so much of fpw! I guess it's because of the way he tilted his head and his don't-mess-with-me-buddy stare a la fpw's "official" picture.

Maybe Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick can play the child version of Rasalom, if the need arises.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
cobalt   05-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Yang^Guo Wrote:I burst out laughing when I saw the following picture of Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick, the child actor who's playing Damien. He reminds me so much of fpw! I guess it's because of the way he tilted his head and his don't-mess-with-me-buddy stare a la fpw's "official" picture.

Maybe Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick can play the child version of Rasalom, if the need arises.
Welcome Yang^Guo! Nice to see another FPW fan from the East! The kid IS quite evil looking in that pic...........could be a great HWMNBN!

EWMAN
Kenji   05-12-2006, 07:40 PM
Yang^Guo Wrote:I burst out laughing when I saw the following picture of Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick, the child actor who's playing Damien. He reminds me so much of fpw! I guess it's because of the way he tilted his head and his don't-mess-with-me-buddy stare a la fpw's "official" picture.

Welcome to the board, Yang^Guo!

You think their similarity is coincidence? I think.....not! Big Grin
Yang^Guo   05-12-2006, 10:21 PM
Kenji Wrote:Welcome to the board, Yang^Guo!

You think their similarity is coincidence? I think.....not! Big Grin

Thanks for the welcome, cobalt79 and Kenji!

Kenji: Maybe it's the Adversary trying to mess with our minds: an Anti-Christ who looks like our God (read: fpw). I won't put it past them to do a sneaky stunt like that.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Medusa   05-12-2006, 10:36 PM
Welcome to the board Yang^Guo! I think he looks way more evil than the original Damien from the original Omen.
Kenji   05-13-2006, 10:31 AM
Medusa Wrote:Welcome to the board Yang^Guo! I think he looks way more evil than the original Damien from the original Omen.

Hmm....but I think original Omen is better than remake. Gregory Peck and Lee Lemick....perfect!
Yang^Guo   05-13-2006, 11:35 AM
Kenji Wrote:Hmm....but I think original Omen is better than remake. Gregory Peck and Lee Lemick....perfect!

I was quite young when I watched the original so I don't recall a lot of it.

What I do remember is the last scene when they were burying the father in the cemetery and Damien turns around to give us a spine-chilling smile. Spooky~~~

neotank   05-13-2006, 06:38 PM
Kenji Wrote:Hmm....but I think original Omen is better than remake. Gregory Peck and Lee Lemick....perfect!

I agree, the original Omen is one of the top ten best horror films ever IMO.
saynomore   05-13-2006, 10:48 PM
From the previews I've seen the movie looks like it's been shot frame for frame from the original. Not too eager to see it...unless I see it as one of my double features (buy one, get one free).

AC

P.S. Did the film-makers really have to wait till 6-6-06 to release this movie? Oy vey!
tenebroust   05-13-2006, 10:53 PM
saynomore Wrote:From the previews I've seen the movie looks like it's been shot frame for frame from the original. Not too eager to see it...unless I see it as one of my double features (buy one, get one free).

AC

P.S. Did the film-makers really have to wait till 6-6-06 to release this movie? Oy vey!

Of course they did it makes it so much more fun! I'm not too big on re-makes in general because they usually are not nearly as good as the original AND they just show the lack of original thinking in Hollywood. I agree Omen (original) quite creepy.
Tenenbroust
Pages (2): 1 2