Marc   05-11-2006, 02:53 PM
We've got the packaging for Dead in the Water and thought I'd post it here for your viewing pleasure. One is the front, the other the back. Hope you like it!
jimbow8   05-11-2006, 02:55 PM
As Quagmire would say: "Giggity!"

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
cobalt   05-11-2006, 05:09 PM
"Fear the Calm" I like it!

EWMAN
Kenji   05-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Marc B. Wrote:We've got the packaging for Dead in the Water and thought I'd post it here for your viewing pleasure. One is the front, the other the back. Hope you like it!

Yeah, I liked it! This is very cool.
Scott Hajek   05-11-2006, 05:29 PM
I just want to know.... when's it going to be available?

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Scott Miller   05-11-2006, 05:38 PM
The front cover is great; love the face. Can't wait to see it.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Marc   05-11-2006, 06:31 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:
I just want to know.... when's it going to be available?

Still working on post stuff. We got a delayed a little but only by a couple of weeks. Instead of a late-May completion we're looking at early to mid-June.

As to when it will be made available to the public is anyone's guess. As we get accepted to fim festivals we'll announce it so if you're close to one of them you can check it out. The hope is to sign a deal for distribution at one of these festivals for, at the very least, direct to DVD for release later this year.