Pages (2):    1 2
Silverfish   06-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Marc B. Wrote:...I cut caffeine out of my diet starting on Saturday so I'm really slow at waking up right now. It's 12:30 and I'm still tired.

Yeah, been there done that. It sucks a lot. But now if caffeine hits my system, it's like a jolt of electricity. I definitely get a hit. I used to drink so much pop, then I cut myself down to one can a day, then I went cold turkey. I still try to avoid it now-a-days. Like any addiction, your life will get better the longer you go without it. Be strong.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
saynomore   06-21-2006, 12:05 AM
Marc B. Wrote:Now that you mention it I get it. You have to understand I cut caffeine out of my diet starting on Saturday so I'm really slow at waking up right now. It's 12:30 and I'm still tired.

May I ask why the break from caffeine? You seem a bit young to be switching to decaf. :confused:

AC

P.S. Not being nosy, just a bit concerned. I was diagnosed with hypertension and had to give up the juice. Hope everything's okay.
Silverfish   06-21-2006, 06:25 PM
saynomore Wrote:May I ask why the break from caffeine? You seem a bit young to be switching to decaf. :confused:

AC

P.S. Not being nosy, just a bit concerned. I was diagnosed with hypertension and had to give up the juice. Hope everything's okay.

Young? Flatterer. Health problems and we'll leave it at that.Smile

Steph

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
KRW   06-21-2006, 09:35 PM
saynomore Wrote:May I ask why the break from caffeine? You seem a bit young to be switching to decaf. :confused:

AC

There's a line in "Interlude at Duane's" when Jack is offered a "Dew" and she asks him if caffine is still his drink of choice. He says "Yeah, until it's time for a beer." Just about sums me up!Big Grin

Ken
Pages (2):    1 2