SDSwami   05-03-2006, 12:53 PM
I guess I was a little out of the loop on this one, but I can't wait until this movie comes out:

http://www.clerks2.com/
Sam   05-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Aww, hell!! They go to work at Mooby's?!?! This should be hilarious.

***Possible Spoiler??? Probably not.***

I wonder if this movie will tie in with Dogma? It was Bartleby's idea to destroy Mooby's iconic image and those who created it. He handed that Mooby clipping to Loki at the airport. Was that clipping sent to him? I can see Randal behind this. Or maybe Azrael put him up to it? Big Grin

Or maybe Mooby's downfall is what sends Dante and Randal on to better things at the end. IF they move on, that is.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Jay #1   05-04-2006, 01:38 PM
I hope not... unless FPW wrote it. Tie-ins don't work very often.

Sam Wrote:Aww, hell!! They go to work at Mooby's?!?! This should be hilarious.

***Possible Spoiler??? Probably not.***

I wonder if this movie will tie in with Dogma? It was Bartleby's idea to destroy Mooby's iconic image and those who created it. He handed that Mooby clipping to Loki at the airport. Was that clipping sent to him? I can see Randal behind this. Or maybe Azrael put him up to it? Big Grin

Or maybe Mooby's downfall is what sends Dante and Randal on to better things at the end. IF they move on, that is.
neotank   05-06-2006, 01:17 AM
Man o' man...

Clerks is one of the funniest movies ever.

So many classic lines.

"That's why I manually masturbate caged animals for artificial insemenation."

LOL
SDSwami   05-06-2006, 11:58 PM
My favorite part is when Randle is explaining about all the innocent people that were killed in Return of the Jedi.

And of course....

Salsa Shark!!!!!!