Marc   05-02-2006, 08:32 PM
I'm pretty stoked for this. Looks frickin' cool! And I love that it picks up after the second movie (ignoring movies 3 and 4).

Superman Returns Preview
jimbow8   05-02-2006, 08:39 PM
I have to admit that I'm not all that anxious to see this, but this is the best preview that I've seen. The selling points for me are Space-man, Langella, and Singer.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
KRW   05-02-2006, 08:58 PM
Man, that took a while to download! But I got to say it gave me goose bumps!!!! I'm sooo stoked for this movie!

KRW
cobalt   05-02-2006, 10:49 PM
Looks good. I'll still miss Chris Reeves though.

EWMAN
Kenji   05-03-2006, 05:33 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:Looks good. I'll still miss Chris Reeves though.

Me too! Christopher Reeves is my(our) Superman! Well, new Superman is also looks good to me....and Kevin Spacy!!! His Rex Luther is far out! Big Grin
Wizard   05-07-2006, 01:32 PM
This will definitely be the movie of the year. Personally i think Brandon Routh was a FANTASTIC choice to play Superman. He looks even more like the Man of Steel than Christopher Reeves ever did. (Yeah i said it). Spacey playing Luthor = Brilliant.
Throw in Parker Posey scantily clad and kryptonite, We got a blockbuster on our hands.

Far out.
neotank   05-13-2006, 06:51 PM
I can't wait for this movie. Superman 2 is my fave superhero movie. It also has one of the greatest movie lines ever.

"General... care to step outside."

So I really hope the new one is well done. But considereing how good superhero movies have been lately, I'm pretty confident it will.
jacobm   05-15-2006, 01:37 PM
My wife dragged me (kicking and screaming) to "The Poseidon" remake on Sunday. The best part of the movie was the preview for Superman, it was the first time I saw this particular trailer and I have to admit I was lukewarm about the movie, but after watching the preview I am looking forward to it. Oh, btw, "The Poseidon" was pathetic.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-15-2006, 01:42 PM
jacobm Wrote:My wife dragged me (kicking and screaming) to "The Poseidon" remake on Sunday. The best part of the movie was the preview for Superman, it was the first time I saw this particular trailer and I have to admit I was lukewarm about the movie, but after watching the preview I am looking forward to it. Oh, btw, "The Poseidon" was pathetic.

I haven't see THE POSEIDON, but a friend who's opinion I trust told me it wasn't =bad=, exactly, but there was just no reason for it to have been made. He thought the original was =much= superior.