Kenji   03-18-2006, 11:25 AM
I saw this movie about 10 years ago on TV. Since then until now, I couldn't see it again. This is one of my favorite Lovecraft adaptations of all time. Today, fortunately I got double-feature DVDs. "The Unnamable" and "The Unnamable Return". Just now I saw "The Unnamable". The story is six college students goes into an old creepy house in the middle of the night. But creepy monster started to assault them. Can they survive? Or.....??? The monster is creepy. It's albino half-cat, half-woman, half-bat, half-goat creature, And it likes to rip out throats!

One of the characters, Randolph Carter is folklore majors, He found out a book(now you know what it is!) in the house, and he try to send back that monster to hell.

This is obviously not at the level of Reanimator or From Beyond, but this is a worthy purchase for Lovecraft fan.
This post was last modified: 03-18-2006, 11:27 AM by Kenji.
jimbow8   03-18-2006, 11:55 AM
Make sure to check out Dagon, also, if you haven't, Kenji.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Kenji   03-18-2006, 09:11 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:Make sure to check out Dagon, also, if you haven't, Kenji.

I haven't seen Dagon yet. If it was released in Japan, I'll check it out. Thanks!

By the way, I saw Castle Freak, a long time ago. Ugh! That was creepy!:eek: