cobalt   01-28-2006, 01:25 AM
I'm new to the site. But I'm a true FPW fan from years ago, I just discovered this forum. Hmmm, a way to discuss my favorite character, RMJ and replies from the author to boot! Here goes, I've just finished Infernal and Crisscross-in that order. I some how missed Crisscross at first. My thoughts on both, great reads, can't wait for the next book! My opinion on Jack and Gia's baby................either he will be just like Jack, a warrior, or.............she is a "mother" type. Don't forget, Gia almost mis-carried when the pillars were being planted and "something" prevented Gia from getting hit by a bus. The baby? That's all for now. Hope to discuss and debate!
Kenji   01-28-2006, 03:39 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:I'm new to the site. But I'm a true FPW fan from years ago, I just discovered this forum. Hmmm, a way to discuss my favorite character, RMJ and replies from the author to boot! Here goes, I've just finished Infernal and Crisscross-in that order. I some how missed Crisscross at first. My thoughts on both, great reads, can't wait for the next book! My opinion on Jack and Gia's baby................either he will be just like Jack, a warrior, or.............she is a "mother" type. Don't forget, Gia almost mis-carried when the pillars were being planted and "something" prevented Gia from getting hit by a bus. The baby? That's all for now. Hope to discuss and debate!

I can say only this one. I hope it can help you. "There are no more coincidences"....You know what I mean? Wink
This post was last modified: 01-28-2006, 03:47 AM by Kenji.