Medusa   01-19-2006, 11:45 PM
We had gotten this dvd for Christmas and finally watched it. It was silly and a little stupid but parts of it were hilarious. Jack Black is great! The best part is the background songs. You have to listen close to the words.
Kenji   01-20-2006, 07:17 AM
Medusa Wrote:We had gotten this dvd for Christmas and finally watched it. It was silly and a little stupid but parts of it were hilarious. Jack Black is great! The best part is the background songs. You have to listen close to the words.

Until now, I hesitated to see it. But someday I check it out. Thanks! Smile
Noelie   01-20-2006, 02:39 PM
Heh, I actually love this movie. Yeah, it was silly and kind of stupid, but a lot of movies that make me laugh really hard are that way. Wink

Jack Black was great, but what made me laugh even harder was Christopher Walken. LOL

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
Medusa   01-20-2006, 07:29 PM
Noelie Wrote:Heh, I actually love this movie. Yeah, it was silly and kind of stupid, but a lot of movies that make me laugh really hard are that way. Wink

Jack Black was great, but what made me laugh even harder was Christopher Walken. LOL
He WAS the hippie from hell! And just what in the hell is a J-Man anyway! ha ha
Kenji   01-29-2006, 10:20 AM
This evening I saw Envy.

I agree Medusa. Silly and stupid, but very funny. You know what? Jack Black? Ben Stiller? No! It's Chrsitopher Walken as J-Man! He made me laugh. Especially, arrow onto back... Big Grin Gosh! I think Chris Walken is genius. He can act any characters.

And that songs.....I laughed out loud.