Barry Lee Dejasu   05-27-2004, 02:03 PM
I just started reading (finally) Crisscross just yesterday. One question so far: which novel (or story) did Richie Cordova originally appear in? Or did he? Is this the first time he is even mentioned?

Just please spare me any spoilers for Crisscross. I'm finally (for the first time, actually) delving into a Repairman Jack novel without having a single clue as to what's happening, and I wish to keep it that way.

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]
InfinityLtd   05-27-2004, 04:14 PM
I saw on Amazon.com that a trade hardcover edition of CRISSCROSS is coming out (one that laid-off people like me can afford). Any idea when that's due to be published?

Eric S. Bauman

"Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there." -- John Barth

"All things serve the Beam." -- Stephen King

Paper clips: the larval stage of coat hangers.
Ken Valentine   05-27-2004, 09:27 PM
Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:I just started reading (finally) Crisscross just yesterday. One question so far: which novel (or story) did Richie Cordova originally appear in?

Gateways.

Ken V.
Dave   05-28-2004, 06:27 AM
InfinityLtd Wrote:I saw on Amazon.com that a trade hardcover edition of CRISSCROSS is coming out (one that laid-off people like me can afford). Any idea when that's due to be published?

I previous years are anything to go by, probably around October/November.

Dave