Alan   10-26-2005, 05:56 PM
Anyone who has read Infernal might want to go to Amazon and do a review. I was checking on the shipping status of my copy and there are only two reviews and they aren't pretty.
Maggers   10-26-2005, 06:33 PM
I just posted my review on Amazon. In all fairness, I had to give Infernal 3.5 stars, though the option for that half star doesn't exist.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

t4terrific   10-26-2005, 06:36 PM
Alan Wrote:Anyone who has read Infernal might want to go to Amazon and do a review. I was checking on the shipping status of my copy and there are only two reviews and they aren't pretty.

I was surprised to see Mary "Horror Fan", or maryuk/Mary's Cabin UK shred Infernal so badly, she's always been big on FPW's work.

I did notice one glaringly superior and thought-out review from a "Maggers". She sounds like quite and FPW fan too. She doesn't seem to be much of a Gia fan though. I wonder who that is. Hahaa!!! Big Grin

While I agree with much of what Maggers says I think I'd like to get less of Gia and Vicky all together. I think they get in the way more than enhance the story. I'd like to see a little more of the wild banshee badass Repairman Jack version 1.0. I'm just a guy though. I like to watch movies like Lethal Weapon, First Blood, True Grit, and the like. Hahaa!!!
This post was last modified: 11-06-2005, 03:40 PM by t4terrific.