Pages (2):    1 2
KRW   10-20-2005, 09:24 PM
All Thumbs Wrote:Greetings new guy! Big Grin

All Right, The Tick! He was almost as good as Earthworm Jim!

Oh yeah, Welcome to the board new guy! Have fun!
Snake   10-20-2005, 09:51 PM
man bites snake Wrote: I hope to become a regular poster, with approval of course.

What the F**k, noobie? Don't ask anyone for their approval! There's enough bootlickin' on this board already (and I'm not talkin' about FPW's boots...)

man bites snake Wrote:
I hope to be welcome to this world, and maybe spread some of the darkness in myself.

If I were a dirty minded sort, this could be considered...aaaahhhh, nevermind!
man bites snake   10-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Just remember Snake, my current handle is man bites snake. Not a fluke. Just keep the fangs back and we'll have no problem, si?
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-23-2005, 09:20 PM
man bites snake Wrote:Noobie here. Just wanted to say hi to all of the fans (Legions?) of FPW and RJ. I've read......well, not extensively, but the characters in the RJ/Adversary Cycle stand out as much as anyone I have ever read about. I love the journey that I get to go on with RJ in each book. I'm sure that FPW gets a little sick of the fawning, but only truly gifted storytelling can foster that. I hope to become a regular poster, with approval of course. I hope to be welcome to this world, and maybe spread some of the darkness in myself.
Later.

"Scary monsters my butt! I'm married"

Welcome to the board, but please be aware--after a few months, you...will...never...be...the...same...--One Who Knows
matthewsmommy   10-24-2005, 01:40 PM
man bites snake Wrote:Just remember Snake, my current handle is man bites snake. Not a fluke. Just keep the fangs back and we'll have no problem, si?
YESSSSSSSSSSSS! I, for one, find your handle beautiful!! Big Grin

'Cause Mommy Said So.
Susan   10-25-2005, 12:51 PM
man bites snake Wrote:Just remember Snake, my current handle is man bites snake. Not a fluke. Just keep the fangs back and we'll have no problem, si?

LOL! Good one.

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Pages (2):    1 2