Pages (2):    1 2
jimbow8   09-19-2005, 04:34 PM
Jay #1 Wrote:I'm sorry to say that I'm confused by that statement.... I've always understood you, but this one confuses me. *smile*

The closest I can understand is that part of the house disappeared and he/she sees pieces of his/her family's house and friends lying in the yard... and since you said this isn't a scary movie, that doesn't make sense.
Basically what Kenji is saying is that EVERYTHING outside the house has disappeared completely. All that remains are your house, family and friends. What would you do?

Check the trailer he posted. It will make more sense then.

Kenji Wrote:This is trailer. Check it.

Nothing: trailer

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Kenji   09-19-2005, 05:22 PM
Jay #1 Wrote:I'm sorry to say that I'm confused by that statement.... I've always understood you, but this one confuses me. *smile*

The closest I can understand is that part of the house disappeared and he/she sees pieces of his/her family's house and friends lying in the yard... and since you said this isn't a scary movie, that doesn't make sense.

Did I confuse you? I'm sorry. :o

This is very bizarre movie. Seeing is believing. So by see this movie. Then you'll know what I'm saying.
Pages (2):    1 2