t4terrific   07-20-2005, 08:11 PM
I have a few FPW paperbacks that I don't need (due to finally getting upgraded versions). If anyone wants one let me know and I'll get it out to you (no charge at all please) to keep or to read and pass on. They are:

The Tery, The Keep, and Deep as the Marrow. They are well read, but they all have pretty decent covers and are very readable. Let me know.
Medusa   07-20-2005, 09:08 PM
Those are all great books. I have them too. Although I almost cried at the end of the Tery.
Maggers   07-20-2005, 11:12 PM
Medusa Wrote:Those are all great books. I have them too. Although I almost cried at the end of the Tery.

I think I did cry. "The Tery" is a great story.

That's why I love FPW's books. They are not only scary, thrilling, exciting, outrageous, mind boggling, inventive, thoughtful, and provocative, but they can also move you to tears. Quite wonderful.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

KRW   07-21-2005, 12:25 AM
Maggers Wrote:I think I did cry. "The Tery" is a great story.

That's why I love FPW's books. They are not only scary, thrilling, exciting, outrageous, mind boggling, inventive, thoughtful, and provocative, but they can also move you to tears. Quite wonderful.

Poppy almost did that to me, I swear it was allergies! Just try and proove me wrong!

KRW
Medusa   07-21-2005, 12:41 AM
Oh don't get me started on Poppy! I DID cry then!