Kenji   06-12-2005, 04:17 AM
His name is Sam Bicke. He is furniture's salesman. He is too shy, so his sales ability is not good. He has an estranged wife and children. Sometimes he is paying a little alimony.

But she dislike husband and she said "I don't wanna see you."

He is lonely.

He watched Richard Nixon in TV news. He hated governments. His bad luck, his solitude, his state........He felt anger and got desperate. He put the blame upon governments.

Then, he decided....

Yeah, of course you know about this. We know history. He tried it, but as a result, he couldn't assassinate Nixon. This movie is not like "Jackal". This movie is about lonely guy. Sean Penn as Sam Bicke. As an actor's ability, he is perfect as much as "Mystic River" and "21 grams". Also, Naomi Watts's role is his wife, she changed her hair to black, she was cool like ice.

Ken V, if you haven't seen this movie, check this ASAP.

This is a based on true story.
This post was last modified: 06-12-2005, 04:22 AM by Kenji.
Biggles   06-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Kenji Wrote:His name is Sam Bicke. He is furniture's salesman. He is too shy, so his sales ability is not good. He has an estranged wife and children. Sometimes he is paying a little alimony.

But she dislike husband and she said "I don't wanna see you."

He is lonely.

He watched Richard Nixon in TV news. He hated governments. His bad luck, his solitude, his state........He felt anger and got desperate. He put the blame upon governments.

Then, he decided....

Yeah, of course you know about this. We know history. He tried it, but as a result, he couldn't assassinate Nixon. This movie is not like "Jackal". This movie is about lonely guy. Sean Penn as Sam Bicke. As an actor's ability, he is perfect as much as "Mystic River" and "21 grams". Also, Naomi Watts's role is his wife, she changed her hair to black, she was cool like ice.

Ken V, if you haven't seen this movie, check this ASAP.

This is a based on true story.

The actual story was dramatized on The History Channel, and I saw much of it a few months ago. I was surprised that I had never heard of the incident before. Was it hushed up at the time? That would be my guess.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
GWB   06-13-2005, 12:54 AM
Biggles Wrote:The actual story was dramatized on The History Channel, and I saw much of it a few months ago. I was surprised that I had never heard of the incident before. Was it hushed up at the time? That would be my guess.
Must be that damn liberal media. I was ALL TOO aware of it.

The Ronald Reagan Memorial National Debt Project is dedicated to giving the Great Communicator credit for the enduring legacy of his Presidency. We favor honoring his vast contribution to our society by naming the national debt after him -- the Ronald Reagan Memorial National Debt. For generations to come, when people think of the national debt, they'll think of Ronald Reagan.
Keith the Elder   06-13-2005, 11:02 AM
Biggles Wrote:The actual story was dramatized on The History Channel, and I saw much of it a few months ago. I was surprised that I had never heard of the incident before. Was it hushed up at the time? That would be my guess.

Caught that too, also surprised I never heard of it!

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?