Marc   06-08-2005, 11:32 PM
Did anyone else watch this new show on Fox tonight? It's about a FBI team in LA who try to stop serial killers. So far, the show looks to have a lot of promise. The one thing that will kill it quickly however is if it becomes a "serial killer of the week"-type show.

It does seem that the creators (one of which is Tim Minear who has been a part of all the Whedon shows such as Buffy, Angel and Firefly) are creating a lot of backstory for these characters with a lot to be revealed in the coming episodes. Very moody, very dark, I hope this show lasts... assuming of course the story stays interesting.

But with my luck, as is usually the case with shows I like, it will be cancelled. Sad
Lisa   06-09-2005, 10:20 AM
Hunh. We watched Supernanny and Dancing with the Stars. Only fine quality programming allowed in this house! Wink

When is The Inside on?

Lisa
This post was last modified: 06-09-2005, 10:21 AM by Lisa.
Marc   06-09-2005, 10:23 AM
Lisa Wrote:When is The Inside on?

Wednesday at 8pm CST.
EGWilliams   06-13-2005, 02:50 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Did anyone else watch this new show on Fox tonight? It's about a FBI team in LA who try to stop serial killers. So far, the show looks to have a lot of promise. The one thing that will kill it quickly however is if it becomes a "serial killer of the week"-type show.

It does seem that the creators (one of which is Tim Minear who has been a part of all the Whedon shows such as Buffy, Angel and Firefly) are creating a lot of backstory for these characters with a lot to be revealed in the coming episodes. Very moody, very dark, I hope this show lasts... assuming of course the story stays interesting.

But with my luck, as is usually the case with shows I like, it will be cancelled. Sad

Taped it. Haven't had a chance to watch yet. With the writing talent on the show (a lot of Mutant Enemy alum and the creator of the short lived "Miracles" tv series), my expectations are high. Will try to throw in my 2 cents upon viewing.

Later
EG