RepairmanJack.com Forums
From Nantucket - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: From Nantucket (/thread-1906.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

From Nantucket - fpw - 09-25-2006

Used to be I had a reliable but slow dial-up connection from Nantucket. Now the reliable part is passe. But I'm looking in now and then from an Internet cafe. Interesting that we now have BigBoobs and Bigtits as new members. Are we attracting mammariferous medmbers or just joiks?

Whatever. The $4.99 edition of The Tomb is doing so well it's backordered on Amazon. So keep it up you boobies.

From Nantucket - cobalt - 09-25-2006

Enjoy! Fall is one of my favorite times to spend some days on the Cape. October for me, Hyannis and Yarmouth are my stomping grounds. Try Captain Parker's in Yarmouth for the chowder............best in the world!

From Nantucket - jimbow8 - 09-25-2006

fpw Wrote:Used to be I had a reliable but slow dial-up connection from Nantucket. Now the reliable part is passe. But I'm looking in now and then from an Internet cafe. Interesting that we now have BigBoobs and Bigtits as new members. Are we attracting mammariferous medmbers or just joiks?

Whatever. The $4.99 edition of The Tomb is doing so well it's backordered on Amazon. So keep it up you boobies.
I saw a $4.99 edition of All the Rage at Borders today, as well. I didn't look to see if it had a coupon.

From Nantucket - webby - 09-25-2006

fpw Wrote:Used to be I had a reliable but slow dial-up connection from Nantucket. Now the reliable part is passe. But I'm looking in now and then from an Internet cafe. Interesting that we now have BigBoobs and Bigtits as new members. Are we attracting mammariferous medmbers or just joiks?

Joiks and spammers! Lots of 'em!

fpw Wrote:Whatever. The $4.99 edition of The Tomb is doing so well it's backordered on Amazon. So keep it up you boobies.

That is very cool! Guess that explains why the joiks & spammers have been noticing us so much lately....

From Nantucket - KRW - 09-25-2006

fpw Wrote:So keep it up you boobies.

UMMMMMMMMMMMM, BOOBIES!Big Grin

From Nantucket - cobalt - 09-25-2006

KRW Wrote:UMMMMMMMMMMMM, BOOBIES!Big Grin
Did you know that there is controversy over the Barbie doll? Some say her boobs give little girls un-realistic expectations of a woman's figure.

P. S.The pink shoes make up for it though..............:p

From Nantucket - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 09-25-2006

Proud to note B&N Lincoln Triangle has sold 17 copies so far. Paul, I couldn't have done it without you! (snickers and titters in the background)

From Nantucket - XamberB - 09-26-2006

fpw Wrote:Interesting that we now have BigBoobs and Bigtits as new members. Are we attracting mammariferous medmbers or just joiks?

So keep it up you boobies.

Just a hunch, but I think Bigtits is a spammer. :eek:

From Nantucket - The Mad American - 09-26-2006

cobalt79 Wrote:Did you know that there is controversy over the Barbie doll? Some say her boobs give little girls un-realistic expectations of a woman's figure.

P. S.The pink shoes make up for it though..............:p

So does the fact that Barbie doesn't have any genitilia give young girls unrealistic expectations too? Wink

From Nantucket - Marc - 09-26-2006

The Mad American Wrote:So does the fact that Barbie doesn't have any genitilia give young girls unrealistic expectations too? Wink

What about the fact Ken has no genitals? That explains why so many women don't know what to do with a penis! They don't know what it is and it scares 'em!

(ducks and runs)

:p