RepairmanJack.com Forums
Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? (/thread-837.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - Scott Miller - 11-15-2004

KRW Wrote:No, I'm just curious if he thinks this actor would fit the part or not.

KRW

Duh, my bad. You were asking FPW if he thought the actor was worthy. I thought you had asked the board about an actor and then not mentioned him.

Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - jamedog - 11-15-2004

i think ben browder or thomas jane would both be great as jack

Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - the Oracle - 11-15-2004

*warning... Dup post *

I wonder if we aren't missing the boat on this RJ movie... I mean actors are a dime-a-dozen, and since RJ is so normal, just about anyone will do. I feel the more important part will be the director. Hopefully he is talented!

-Rip

Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - The Mad American - 11-15-2004

the Oracle Wrote:*warning... Dup post *

I wonder if we aren't missing the boat on this RJ movie... I mean actors are a dime-a-dozen, and since RJ is so normal, just about anyone will do. I feel the more important part will be the director. Hopefully he is talented!

-Rip

I just hope it isn't someone who will bring all the big star crap to the table and ruin the movie.

Man, now I am going to be wondering who this big name is. Some of the actors mentioned before I wouldn't consider big names but then who the hell am I?

Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - fpw - 11-15-2004

KRW Wrote:Can you picture this actor as Jack?

I don't know enough about him. He seems to have the chops for intense stuff and light stuff. He'll need some of both.

Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - Maggers - 11-15-2004

Lisa Wrote:IHell, I'd take Sean Connery at this point, if he could get the movie made. :p

Lisa

Hey, I'd take Sean Connery at any point! Big Grin

the Oracle Wrote:*warning... Dup post *

-Rip

I agree that the director is critical to any film, but we are all so invested in RJ, I don't think we'd be happy if it the actor didn't fit our picture of RJ.

Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - the Oracle - 11-15-2004

Maggers Wrote:Hey, I'd take Sean Connery at any point! Big Grin

Uh... Yeah... As Jack's great-grandfather!

(;

Which young, big-name star wants to be Repairman Jack? - Gerald Rice - 11-15-2004

All right, all right! I'll do it. Just let me clear my schedule. Can somebody me a good lighting guy? And I only can be filmed from the right.

the Oracle Wrote:Uh... Yeah... As Jack's great-grandfather!

(;

No, I meant I'LL take Sean Connery any time, as any thing.

I'm dating myself with this one, but I've had a crush on him since I saw him in the 1957 Disney movie, "Darbie O'Gill and the Little People." I was all of 5 years old at the time, but I knew I liked him!