RepairmanJack.com Forums
New FPW story in "Small Bites" - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: New FPW story in "Small Bites" (/thread-260.html)

Pages: 1 2

New FPW story in "Small Bites" - Kev The Brit - 07-30-2004

Biggles Wrote:Why are you Brits so damned apologetic? It's not like you meant anything by it. It's not like we're all gonna start pestering Paul to get that story written. Especially me. I SHOULD be working on an appellate brief right now, but instead I'm drinking Czech beer, ordering a pizza, and writing this email.

But seriously, let us know if you DO get around to writing that story, Paul. Because we "completists" (and we know who we are, don't we Scott) will have to get copies of it. Big Grin

Biggles - Some BRITS, Not ALL have manners, and can be very polite and considerate, and I would have hated for my blabbing about the story to cause it not to get written - just one of those little UK foibles. No more, no less, simple as that. laters, kevin

New FPW story in "Small Bites" - Biggles - 07-30-2004

Kev The Brit Wrote:Biggles - Some BRITS, Not ALL have manners, and can be very polite and considerate, and I would have hated for my blabbing about the story to cause it not to get written - just one of those little UK foibles. No more, no less, simple as that. laters, kevin

Don't take me seriously, Kevin. I was just rattling your cage, yankin' your chain, jaggin' your wires, whatever the current expression may be. Smile

New FPW story in "Small Bites" - Kev The Brit - 08-12-2004

Hi there all, just heard that the book SMALL BITES is up for pre-ordering. In case you've forgotten, the book is in aid of the horror writer Charles Grant, who has been extremely ill and is faced with horrific medical expenses. The book will be published on September 1 and is 472 pages, featuring 196 500-word stories from 104 contributors, including FPW. The paperback is $18.95 and the ebook version is $5.95. If you are interested in acquiring a copy of this very rare and interesting book, please order it direct from the publisher since Charlies medical fund will make 20 times more out a direct sale than he will from a bookstore or online retail sale. You can check out details of the book and ordering information on http://www.apfuchs.com/cgrantmailbitesordering.html Each of the stories concerns something that eats people. There does not seem to be the facility for NON US / Canadian orders of the trade paperback, but they will do international orders for the e-book. Me, I got a friend in Canada to order my trade copy of it for me. Laters, kevin

New FPW story in "Small Bites" - Biggles - 08-12-2004

Kev The Brit Wrote:Hi there all, just heard that the book SMALL BITES is up for pre-ordering. In case you've forgotten, the book is in aid of the horror writer Charles Grant, who has been extremely ill and is faced with horrific medical expenses. The book will be published on September 1 and is 472 pages, featuring 196 500-word stories from 104 contributors, including FPW. The paperback is $18.95 and the ebook version is $5.95. If you are interested in acquiring a copy of this very rare and interesting book, please order it direct from the publisher since Charlies medical fund will make 20 times more out a direct sale than he will from a bookstore or online retail sale. You can check out details of the book and ordering information on http://www.apfuchs.com/cgrantmailbitesordering.html Each of the stories concerns something that eats people. There does not seem to be the facility for NON US / Canadian orders of the trade paperback, but they will do international orders for the e-book. Me, I got a friend in Canada to order my trade copy of it for me. Laters, kevin

I'll order mine direct right away. How is Mr. Grant doing, BTW? I've enjoyed his work and have several of his books on my shelf.

New FPW story in "Small Bites" - fpw - 08-12-2004

Biggles Wrote:How is Mr. Grant doing, BTW? I've enjoyed his work and have several of his books on my shelf.

Not well. Hanging in there, but not well.

New FPW story in "Small Bites" - Biggles - 08-12-2004

fpw Wrote:Not well. Hanging in there, but not well.

Well, I hope he knows that he has people keeping him in their prayers.

New FPW story in "Small Bites" - Biggles - 01-28-2005

I bought mine (pre-ordered it) long ago, and it's great, but I tried that link that Kev posted and didn't find the site. I thought about buying a copy for someone.

New FPW story in "Small Bites" - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 09-25-2006

fpw Wrote:Knocked it out this a.m. "The Tapeworm Letters." I hope someone catches the allusion.

C'mon, Paul...did you imagine the suave, courteous, and well-read gang would not? Mercy!

New FPW story in "Small Bites" - BrettM - 09-25-2006

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:C'mon, Paul...did you imagine the suave, courteous, and well-read gang would not? Mercy!
Whoa, Bluesman! Did you get pulled into a time warp or something that suddenly caused you to revive a thread that's been dead for nearly two years?? :p

New FPW story in "Small Bites" - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 09-25-2006

BrettM Wrote:Whoa, Bluesman! Did you get pulled into a time warp or something that suddenly caused you to revive a thread that's been dead for nearly two years?? :p

Good God! Yet more evidence for alien abduction! But the real question is, who's been "me" during those lost years? When did "I" get married? And why am "I" wanted by the FBI? (Actually, Brett, I thought the thread was contemporaneous... Guess I cut school the day they taught us about dates.)