RepairmanJack.com Forums
The Tomb - What about the German edition "Die Gruft"? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Tomb - What about the German edition "Die Gruft"? (/thread-1943.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Tomb - What about the German edition "Die Gruft"? - fpw - 10-26-2006

[SIZE="3"]Frank is Frank Festa whose Festa Verlag will be publsihing the entire Adversary Cycle for the first time over there.[/SIZE]

The Tomb - What about the German edition "Die Gruft"? - Jamo - 10-26-2006

Okay, thank you Frank!
I am totally disappointed. I have to wait 4 months for this book since I ordered it...

why I do not read it in english? Good quetion. I started reading two Harry Potter books in english, but I am SO slow when I read in english....that sucks. And I don't understand everything. But perhaps I will try. It doens't make me happy to wait till december...Then I can read it in german again and see, what I understood before Big Grin

Yes, I will try that. Okay, now I have to get it. I think, I will look at amazon Wink

greets

edit: Another problem would be the slang...I don't think that this english is easy to read for me, is it?

The Tomb - What about the German edition "Die Gruft"? - Dave F - 10-26-2006

Jamo Wrote:Okay, thank you Frank!
I am totally disappointed. I have to wait 4 months for this book since I ordered it...

why I do not read it in english? Good quetion. I started reading two Harry Potter books in english, but I am SO slow when I read in english....that sucks. And I don't understand everything. But perhaps I will try. It doens't make me happy to wait till december...Then I can read it in german again and see, what I understood before Big Grin

Yes, I will try that. Okay, now I have to get it. I think, I will look at amazon Wink

greets

edit: Another problem would be the slang...I don't think that this english is easy to read for me, is it?

We can always try to help - just post any slang you are unsure about - we can do our best to try and explain it!

The Tomb - What about the German edition "Die Gruft"? - Jamo - 10-27-2006

^^okay Big Grin
I think I will order it next month. Then I have money Big Grin
well, after the 15th!
I just had another question...damn...."remind you Jamo"...mhm...I post it, when it comes back to my mind ^^

The Tomb - What about the German edition "Die Gruft"? - Bruno JJ 1 - 11-09-2006

Gestern,08.11.2006,habe ich Die Gruft / Festa Verlag bei
Amazon.de zum Bestellen gesehen.
Aber die alte Goldmann - Ausgabe ist immer noch besser.
Grüße

The Tomb - What about the German edition "Die Gruft"? - Kenji - 11-09-2006

Bruno JJ 1 Wrote:Gestern,08.11.2006,habe ich Die Gruft / Festa Verlag bei
Amazon.de zum Bestellen gesehen.
Aber die alte Goldmann - Ausgabe ist immer noch besser.
Grüße

I don't know German, but I'm sure this must be good news. Wink

The Tomb - What about the German edition "Die Gruft"? - Jamo - 11-16-2006

Well, he said, that the book can be orderer on amazon.de, not the pocketbook but the hard-cover version.

I watched on Amazon, and fuond it but i was NOT able to order that. Only used ones from other users. And for about 32€ (about 36$ i think).
Thats too much, I could buy 3 pocketbooks for that Wink

And, I had so few/less/little (how do I say that) time, that I had no time to order the english version. So, now I can wait till 30th of September Big Grin

greets

The Tomb - What about the German edition "Die Gruft"? - Jamo - 11-21-2006

Hi Paul!

I have a question: Would it be possible to get a signed edition of that book? Or, if not of that, of an other? Sure, I would pay for everything.

thx, Jamo

The Tomb - What about the German edition "Die Gruft"? - Jamo - 11-25-2006

Do i get an answer?

The Tomb - What about the German edition "Die Gruft"? - topol_sheap - 11-27-2006

hello, I know you can get your hands on signed FPW stuff from shocklines.com

as for the german edition of the tomb - it's got a fantastic Dave Kendall cover. I think it's amazing - anyone else with me on that?