RepairmanJack.com Forums
Lorelei - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Lorelei (/thread-757.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Lorelei - Kenji - 03-04-2005

This is new Japanese movie.

After the atom bomb dropped onto Hiroshima in August, 1945. A submarine called "a witch of steel" carried ultimate weapon "Lorelei", and left a port for a certain duty....

At first glance, it look like a Hollywood movie, but this is truly Japanese movie. It reminded me of Crimson Tide, The Hunt for Red October.....or BLACK WIND???? (Lorelei = Black Wind-like weapon........I hope not!).

Lorelei trailer

Lorelei - Keith the Elder - 03-04-2005

Kenji Wrote:This is new Japanese movie.

After the atom bomb dropped onto Hiroshima in August, 1945. A submarine called "a witch of steel" carried ultimate weapon "Lorelei", and left a port for a certain duty....

At first glance, it look like a Hollywood movie, but this is truly Japanese movie. It reminded me of Crimson Tide, The Hunt for Red October.....or BLACK WIND???? (Lorelei = Black Wind-like weapon........I hope not!).

Lorelei trailer

That looks way better than Crimson Tide or Red October. I'm going to be waatching for this one.

How can anyone not like trailers?

keith the elder

Lorelei - Mike - 03-04-2005

undefinedundefinedundefined
Keith the Elder Wrote:That looks way better than Crimson Tide or Red October. I'm going to be waatching for this one.

keith the elder

This looks good, but is it coming to the U.S.? I'm usually up on what is coming out to theaters, yet this is the first time I have heard of this movie.

Lorelei - Keith the Elder - 03-04-2005

Mike Wrote:undefinedundefinedundefined

This looks good, but is it coming to the U.S.? I'm usually up on what is coming out to theaters, yet this is the first time I have heard of this movie.

I am going to rely on you to keep me posted, if you would be so kind Sir

k the e

Mike Wrote:undefinedundefinedundefined

This movie's release day is tomorrow(March 5). Then it will go to U.S., maybe.

Lorelei - Mike - 03-04-2005

undefinedundefinedundefined
Keith the Elder Wrote:I am going to rely on you to keep me posted, if you would be so kind Sir

k the e

I'll do what I can. Unfortunately, I live out in Yavapai County in Arizona and we sometimes miss out on some good films and a lot of foreign films. "Sean of the Dead" did not come out to theaters here. When the video came out, though, it sold like hotcakes.

Lorelei - jimbow8 - 03-04-2005

I can't find anything about this on http://www.IMDb.com

Hmmm.... :confused:

Lorelei - Maggers - 03-04-2005

Keith the Elder Wrote:That looks way better than Crimson Tide or Red October. I'm going to be waatching for this one.

keith the elder

You are so right, Keith. How can you not like trailers, even in another language? I'll be looking for this one, too.

Lorelei - xmradiodave - 03-04-2005

This movie looks very good. I had a bit of a problem with the trailer though. It sounded funny. I think the audio track was messed up a bit. I couldn't understand a dang word the actors were saying. Well, there were a few words i understood, but after that, a series of garbled clicking noises.

xmradiodave Wrote:This movie looks very good. I had a bit of a problem with the trailer though. It sounded funny. I think the audio track was messed up a bit. I couldn't understand a dang word the actors were saying.

To me, audio track was okay, I have no problem. Well, actors are all Japanese(some people are American), so they are speaking Japanese. If you don't know Japanese language, you definitely can't understand. So......you need English subtitles? Smile