RepairmanJack.com Forums
Adversary Cycle revisions after the Borderlands matched editions? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Adversary Cycle revisions after the Borderlands matched editions? (/thread-4872.html)

Adversary Cycle revisions after the Borderlands matched editions? - magnus - 07-05-2013

Newbie to the board with a question. Have been gobbling the FPW books down for awhile now and am at least somewhat aware of the revisions to the Adversary Cycle. I recently acquired the Borderlands Press matched editions. From what I’ve read, there were some further changes to Nightworld after the BP edition came out. Have any of the other volumes been revised since the BPs? I've seen this described as “minor tweaks that most people won't catch,” but I’m geeky enough to want to know a little more. Note to FPW: worst that can happen is I buy some more of your books. Cheers, guys

Adversary Cycle revisions after the Borderlands matched editions? - fpw - 07-05-2013

Nightworld was the only problem: Hank Thompson and Ernst Drexler II weren't on the radar during the Borderlands revision and had to be dealt with in the final revision, otherwise, the novel remains pretty much the same.

Adversary Cycle revisions after the Borderlands matched editions? - Alvin Fox - 07-05-2013

Speaking of Nightworld, any word of a trade paperback edition? I like matching sets.

Adversary Cycle revisions after the Borderlands matched editions? - IanSF - 07-06-2013

Alvin Fox Wrote:Speaking of Nightworld, any word of a trade paperback edition? I like matching sets.
I'm also waiting for my matched edition. Wink

Adversary Cycle revisions after the Borderlands matched editions? - fpw - 07-08-2013

Alvin Fox Wrote:Speaking of Nightworld, any word of a trade paperback edition? I like matching sets.
Might be a while. The mmpb comes out in Feb. I don't know if a TPB has been scheduled.

Adversary Cycle revisions after the Borderlands matched editions? - IanSF - 08-22-2013

fpw Wrote:Might be a while. The mmpb comes out in Feb. I don't know if a TPB has been scheduled.

Sad

Adversary Cycle revisions after the Borderlands matched editions? - IanSF - 09-01-2014

fpw Wrote:Might be a while. The mmpb comes out in Feb. I don't know if a TPB has been scheduled.

Any news yet on large format edition (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") to match the other Tor editions that came out over the last few years?

Adversary Cycle revisions after the Borderlands matched editions? - fpw - 09-02-2014

I will check.

Adversary Cycle revisions after the Borderlands matched editions? - fpw - 09-02-2014

Well. I have good news and bad. Yes, a tpb is planned, but because the mmpb is still selling well (that's the good news - for me), no tpb until 2015-16 (the bad news)

Adversary Cycle revisions after the Borderlands matched editions? - IanSF - 09-04-2014

I guess I'll just have to wait. I will have a matched edition (eventually).