RepairmanJack.com Forums
Confused about book order - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Confused about book order (/thread-3785.html)

Confused about book order - somevelvetmorning - 04-17-2010

according to the secret history of the world, "the touch" takes place after "reborn"....so, naturally, i was going to read "reborn" first....but then i read somewhere that "reborn" HAS to be read AFTER "the touch". is this true?

Confused about book order - Kenji - 04-17-2010

somevelvetmorning Wrote:according to the secret history of the world, "the touch" takes place after "reborn"....so, naturally, i was going to read "reborn" first....but then i read somewhere that "reborn" HAS to be read AFTER "the touch". is this true?

Actual order is...

The Keep

Reborn

Reprisal

The Touch

RJ series

Nightworld

Confused about book order - ccosborne3 - 04-17-2010

Kenji Wrote:Actual order is...

The Keep

Reborn

Reprisal

The Touch

RJ series

Nightworld

Nah, FPW has it all interwoven now, and I don't mind saying it is difficult to keep up with. I just reread By the Sword and Rasalom is vacationing in North Carolina, presumably to mess with Father Bill. He even makes an appearance near the end in his Rafe guise.

Confused about book order - fpw - 04-18-2010

somevelvetmorning Wrote:according to the secret history of the world, "the touch" takes place after "reborn"....so, naturally, i was going to read "reborn" first....but then i read somewhere that "reborn" HAS to be read AFTER "the touch". is this true?
I answered this elsewhere. Here's what I said:

The Tomb/Rakoshi takes place before The Touch but they're completely independent, so the reading order for those two is irrelevant. If I had it to do over again, I would have ordered the set chronologically:

The Keep
Reborn
The Tomb/Rakoshi
The Touch
Reprisal
Nightworld

Confused about book order - somevelvetmorning - 04-18-2010

thanks, mr wilson. looks like reborn is it after the keep. im really enjoying the keep, btw. i found this first edition in my favorite used book store. it's in terrible condition, but i like reading 1st editions so i guess it doesn't matter Smile. creepy stuff. i know that movie isn't supposed to be that great, but i'm a big tangerine dream fan so i still plan on seeing it when i'm finished with the novel.

Confused about book order - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 04-18-2010

somevelvetmorning Wrote:thanks, mr wilson. looks like reborn is it after the keep. im really enjoying the keep, btw. i found this first edition in my favorite used book store. it's in terrible condition, but i like reading 1st editions so i guess it doesn't matter Smile. creepy stuff. i know that movie isn't supposed to be that great, but i'm a big tangerine dream fan so i still plan on seeing it when i'm finished with the novel.

Imagine the film as a long Tangerine Dream video...