RepairmanJack.com Forums
Tying up the series... - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Tying up the series... (/thread-3720.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Tying up the series... - fpw - 02-07-2010

Between Nightworld and The Dark at the End (working title for RJ #15) I'm looking to tie up as much as possible. Here's the place to make suggestions. Maybe I've forgotten something and you can jog my memory.

Tying up the series... - Capo Del Bandito - 02-07-2010

fpw Wrote:Between Nightworld and The Dark at the End (working title for RJ #15) I'm looking to tie up as much as possible. Here's the place to make suggestions. Maybe I've forgotten something and you can jog my memory.

Hi, just signed up, and discovered Repairman Jack back in August or July I think. Started with The Tomb, just finished Gateways and I'm ordering the next one right now actually.

This might be answered in the books I haven't read yet, but does the whole "Mysterious lady with a dog" bit get answered? Or will it be answered in RJ 15?

Tying up the series... - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 02-07-2010

Capo Del Bandito Wrote:Hi, just signed up, and discovered Repairman Jack back in August or July I think. Started with The Tomb, just finished Gateways and I'm ordering the next one right now actually.

This might be answered in the books I haven't read yet, but does the whole "Mysterious lady with a dog" bit get answered? Or will it be answered in RJ 15?

Welcome to the board, Capo!~ You'll find the gang fun, fast, and frolicsome.

You will find much more about the Lady in the books to come. (And her little dog too!)

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Welcome to the board, Capo!~ You'll find the gang fun, fast, and frolicsome.

You will find much more about the Lady in the books to come. (And her little dog too!)

\m/ Rock on. Thanks.

You couldn't resist the "Wizard of Oz" bit could you?

Capo Del Bandito Wrote:\m/ Rock on. Thanks.

You couldn't resist the "Wizard of Oz" bit could you?

Nope.Wink

Tying up the series... - cobalt - 02-07-2010

fpw Wrote:Between Nightworld and The Dark at the End (working title for RJ #15) I'm looking to tie up as much as possible. Here's the place to make suggestions. Maybe I've forgotten something and you can jog my memory.
A wish list! How wonderful! Smile

More about Abe would be nice.

cobalt79 Wrote:A wish list! How wonderful! Smile

More about Abe would be nice.

He's got a kid, a bird, and a booming business. Nu? What else could ya want?

Tying up the series... - cobalt - 02-07-2010

Capo Del Bandito Wrote:He's got a kid, a bird, and a booming business. Nu? What else could ya want?
Abe has knowlege and experience with all sorts of weapons.....I want to know more about the hows and whys.

Tying up the series... - t4terrific - 02-07-2010

cobalt79 Wrote:Abe has knowlege and experience with all sorts of weapons.....I want to know more about the hows and whys.

He lives in one of the biggest cities in the world. How could he sleep at night if he weren't prepared.Big Grin

t4terrific Wrote:He lives in one of the biggest cities in the world. How could he sleep at night if he weren't prepared.Big Grin

So true! Me, I rely on a Winchester 320 .22 and a Wham-O slingshot as backup.