RepairmanJack.com Forums
Spoilers for Secret Circles - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Spoilers for Secret Circles (/thread-3717.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Spoilers for Secret Circles - cobalt - 02-06-2010

***As the title states, there will be spoilers for Secret Circles below***

Spoilers for Secret Circles - cobalt - 02-06-2010

Ok...who's done with the book?

I must say, I really enjoyed this one. Edge of my seat in spots...laughing in others....remembering things best forgotten in others. Thank-you FPW.....this is the best of the Secret History thus far.

SPOILERS BELOW

I loved learning Jack's Mom's name.
Seeing the lady and her 3 legged dog.
Seeing poor Walt in action without his gloves.
Mr Rosen's nephew. [SPOILER]Abe![/SPOILER]
The traps in the woods.
The Carnival that came through town.
And most of all....Jack's fix of Mr. Vivino!
The mention of Wheels within wheels.

To FPW: RMJ #15...should be called Intersection(s)...it will all come together there...won't it?
On Nightworld....do you plan a third revision as well?

Oh...who else solved Rubik's cube without the guide as a kid? :itsme:

Spoilers for Secret Circles - fpw - 02-07-2010

Yeah, you true believers gotta love this one.

Spoilers for Secret Circles - Scott Miller - 02-07-2010

cobalt79 Wrote:Ok...who's done with the book?

I must say, I really enjoyed this one. Edge of my seat in spots...laughing in others....remembering things best forgotten in others. Thank-you FPW.....this is the best of the Secret History thus far.

SPOILERS BELOW

I loved learning Jack's Mom's name.
Seeing the lady and her 3 legged dog.
Seeing poor Walt in action without his gloves.
Mr Rosen's nephew. [SPOILER]Abe![/SPOILER]
The traps in the woods.
The Carnival that came through town.
And most of all....Jack's fix of Mr. Vivino!
The mention of Wheels within wheels.

To FPW: RMJ #15...should be called Intersection(s)...it will all come together there...won't it?

Oh...who else solved Rubik's cube without the guide as a kid? :itsme:

What about Poppy?

Great stuff as usual. I'm very curious about the monster; it seems familiar but damned if I can place it.

Spoilers for Secret Circles - fpw - 02-07-2010

cobalt79 Wrote:To FPW: RMJ #15...should be called Intersection(s)...it will all come together there...won't it?
I'd love to call it Intersections, but The Dark at the End beckons. I will try to tie up as much as possible. In fact, that gives me an idea for a thread.

The last Nightworld will have some changes from the Borderlands version. I don't do this to sell more books, it's just that the story is evolving as I tell it. I mean, Weezy didn't even exist when I did the previous revision, now she's a player.

Spoilers for Secret Circles - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 02-07-2010

fpw Wrote:I'd love to call it Intersections, but The Dark at the End beckons. I will try to tie up as much as possible. In fact, that gives me an idea for a thread.

The last Nightworld will have some changes from the Borderlands version. I don't do this to sell more books, it's just that the story is evolving as I tell it. I mean, Weezy didn't even exist when I did the previous revision, now she's a player.

Oh, Weezy existed, Paul. You just didn't know about her yet.Big Grin

Spoilers for Secret Circles - Brian - 02-07-2010

Secret Circles should be hit, congrats on a great read. I've actually began to like Drexler, don't necessarily trust him though.

The mystery machine piques my interest, a way to have a look at the Otherness side of the universe perhaps?

The monster though, a tentacle and bear like claws? Certainly something from the Otherness or it's influence?

fpw Wrote:The last Nightworld will have some changes from the Borderlands version. I don't do this to sell more books,

Just a fringe benefit eh? Big Grin

You write it, we'll buy it; it's always money well spent.

Spoilers for Secret Circles - Brian - 02-07-2010

Scott Miller Wrote:Just a fringe benefit eh? Big Grin

You write it, we'll buy it; it's always money well spent.

Hey, how often do you get a chance to have three different versions of the same book? Each with more detail and expanded character, content and answers. It's a win/win to me. Cool

Brian Wrote:Secret Circles should be hit, congrats on a great read. I've actually began to like Drexler, don't necessarily trust him though.

Definitely not one of the good guys.

Brian Wrote:The mystery machine piques my interest, a way to have a look at the Otherness side of the universe perhaps?

Have you read Freak Show or The Peabody-Ozymandias Traveling Circus and Oddity Emporium? If I'm not mistaken(a distinct possibility)your answer awaits in them.