RepairmanJack.com Forums
CSI Miami - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: CSI Miami (/thread-283.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

CSI Miami - Lisa - 08-03-2004

I believe it was FPW who recommended CSI: MIAMI for the laugh factor. Just wanted to let you know that Hollis and I have been "enjoying" this show the past few weeks. You know it's bad when an eight year old starts laughing at the bone-headed dialog and stoopid "flashback" effects. It might help if anyone on the show could act. Someone needs to put David Caruso, the old guy who is head of police, and that blonde chick out of their respective miseries.

I gotta say, though, that Adam Rodriguez (sorry, don't remember the character name) is totally adorable. Big Grin

Anyway, thanks Paul for the tip!

Lisa

CSI Miami - jimbow8 - 08-03-2004

I tried watching this show once, and I thought it was horrible. I didn't watch it long enough to appreciate the humor of the absurdity of the show, however. David Caruso SUCKS! After seeing him on CSI, I am thankful that I missed the first season of NYPD Blue (Though I heard he was good on that show). NYPD Blue seems to have only continued to get better.

It's upsetting to learn that Emily Procter is so horrible on CSI. I really liked her character, Ainsley Hanes, on The West Wing. Unfortunately they never utilized the character to potential.

BTW, the character that Adam Rodriquez plays is Eric Delko. Thank you, IMDb.

CSI Miami - Susan - 08-03-2004

Lisa Wrote:I believe it was FPW who recommended CSI: MIAMI for the laugh factor. Just wanted to let you know that Hollis and I have been "enjoying" this show the past few weeks. You know it's bad when an eight year old starts laughing at the bone-headed dialog and stoopid "flashback" effects. It might help if anyone on the show could act. Someone needs to put David Caruso, the old guy who is head of police, and that blonde chick out of their respective miseries.

I gotta say, though, that Adam Rodriguez (sorry, don't remember the character name) is totally adorable. Big Grin

Anyway, thanks Paul for the tip!

Lisa

LOL! The most fun part of this show is my husband's commentary (we take the show as a big joke). For example, here's my husband as Caruso's thoughts last night, "God, I'm so cool. Especially when I put my sunglasses on. The truth is I'm superhuman. Not only can I figure things out with almost no evidence, but I'm also compassionate as all hell. That guy that fell on those iron spikes...I held his hand until he died. I mean, who does that? And you all know I want to poke my ex sister-in-law, but I won't do that. No, I'm like a monk around her even though she's incredible hot and wears really tight clothing. I'm so amazing that I don't even need to end sentences they all just flow together. And stop at. Any time. God, it's good to be me!"

Susan

My Queen, that is hilarious! Big Grin Big Grin Tell John he has a fan!

Lisa

CSI Miami - fpw - 08-03-2004

Lisa Wrote:put David Caruso, the old guy who is head of police, and that blonde chick out of their respective miseries. Anyway, thanks Paul for the tip!

No-no-no! We can't lose Emily! She's eye candy.

The original CSI (Vegas) came up with a corker recently:

GRISSOM: The evil men do lives after them, the good is often interred with their bones.

OTHER GUY: Shakespeare?

GRISSOM: Uh-huh. Julius Caesar.

Can you believe it? Someone gets big bucks to write this drivel.

fpw Wrote:No-no-no! We can't lose Emily! She's eye candy.

The original CSI (Vegas) came up with a corker recently:

GRISSOM: The evil men do lives after them, the good is often interred with their bones.

OTHER GUY: Shakespeare?

GRISSOM: Uh-huh. Julius Caesar.

Can you believe it? Someone gets big bucks to write this drivel.
If you can't write, plagiarize from THE BEST. That's what I always say! Wink

fpw Wrote:No-no-no! We can't lose Emily! She's eye candy.

That's what Susan's husband says too. I prefer Adam Rodriguez. Big Grin

Quote:Can you believe it? Someone gets big bucks to write this drivel.

I think my Queen and I should invent a television series. Surely one of the big four would buy it, if they're running this crap.

Lisa

Lisa Wrote:I think my Queen and I should invent a television series. Surely one of the big four would buy it, if they're running this crap.

Lisa
Yeah, Yeah! Can I play Kramer....err, I mean, be in it?!?!

CSI Miami - Lisa - 08-10-2004

CSI: MIAMI notes for 8/9/04

Tonight's show was about racecar drivers and featured zero subplot, which gave it the plot structure of a Scooby Doo episode crossed with the heady excitement of Speed Racer. Complete with David Caruso summing up his brilliant deductions at the end. But the bonus was that the racecar drivers were all totally hot.

This entire episode was filmed through a yellow-tinted lens. I'm not sure if the show is always filmed this way, or if it was just this episode, but it's highly distracting once you notice it.

David Caruso continues his quest to usurp William Shatner's title as King of Stilted Unbelievable Dialog. His worst line tonight, uttered in his patented blase pseudo-menacing style: "In due time, Rock. In due time."

What's with the random aerial shots of Miami? I counted five in the last ten minutes. Enough already. I know we're not watching CSI: THE POCONOS. Honest!

I keep expecting That Guy who Looks Like the Guy from OFFICE SPACE (Rory Cochrane) to face down David Caruso and tell him, "I'd say in any given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual work." This is going to happen sometime during the series. Trust me.

WHY oh why must we be subjected to at least two women in each episode throwing themselves at David Caruso? I'm telling you, the man is creepier than a box full of spiders. And the two women quota is not even counting his "thing" with Tall Divorced Chick. Ugggh. Meanwhile, Adam Rodriguez, the hottest guy on the show, apparently lives the life of a Zen Buddhist monk.

That Emily Procter is a piece of ass, I mean work, isn't she? Are police people even allowed to wear clothes like that? I think she should get together with That Guy who Looks Like the Guy from Office Space, just because they are both such useless characters. They could have wild sex on the centrifuge or something. Who's with me on this?

Lisa

CSI Miami - Scott Miller - 08-10-2004

"...wild sex on the centrifuge...", I don't need to hear anymore. I'm with ya!

Scott