RepairmanJack.com Forums
Question about little girl - SPOILER - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Question about little girl - SPOILER (/thread-2556.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Question about little girl - SPOILER - jpwynn - 11-01-2007

Years ago, when I finished The Haunted Air, I had felt maybe I missed something and submitted a question - basically, who was that little girl ghost supposed to be?

I received a response from FPW - from which the basic idea was 'all in good time'.

But as the Jack books do seem to be spinning faster and faster towards the climax, and there seems to be only a few still to be written, I'm wondering if I should have figured it out by now, or if I've missed something again, or if it is still to be addressed.

Anyone?

—Jason

Question about little girl - SPOILER - GeraldRice - 11-02-2007

I barely remember the little girl. Hm, I have no idea who she could have been at this point unless her spirit could transport through time.

Question about little girl - SPOILER - Kenji - 11-02-2007

jpwynn Wrote:Years ago, when I finished The Haunted Air, I had felt maybe I missed something and submitted a question - basically, who was that little girl ghost supposed to be?

I received a response from FPW - from which the basic idea was 'all in good time'.

But as the Jack books do seem to be spinning faster and faster towards the climax, and there seems to be only a few still to be written, I'm wondering if I should have figured it out by now, or if I've missed something again, or if it is still to be addressed.

Anyone?

—Jason

[SIZE="3"]*****Spoiler*****[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Are you askin' about Tara Portman?

Eli killed Tara Portman. After she died, she returned with evil mind from Otherness for revenge.[/SIZE]

Question about little girl - SPOILER - Paperchaser - 04-15-2008

Yes the Girl is Tara Portman, someone killed by Bellito back in the day....is there something else I am missing?

Question about little girl - SPOILER - Libby - 04-15-2008

Paperchaser Wrote:Yes the Girl is Tara Portman, someone killed by Bellito back in the day....is there something else I am missing?

Well, the Otherness brought her back to kill Jack, but the Ally changed her mind to kill his baby(I think). Bellito killed her and hundreds of others so he could live forever. If you get that, then I think that's it.

Question about little girl - SPOILER - Alvin Fox - 04-17-2008

Libby Wrote:Well, the Otherness brought her back to kill Jack, but the Ally changed her mind to kill his baby(I think). Bellito killed her and hundreds of others so he could live forever. If you get that, then I think that's it.

I just finished rereading it today. Tara was brought back to kill Gia but Tara decided she wanted a baby and didn't care what "it" wanted. Maybe she'd leave Gia alive just to spite "it". Just as long as Tara could kill Gia's baby so she could have a ghost baby to take care of.

Question about little girl - SPOILER - Libby - 04-17-2008

AlvinFox Wrote:I just finished rereading it today. Tara was brought back to kill Gia but Tara decided she wanted a baby and didn't care what "it" wanted. Maybe she'd leave Gia alive just to spite "it". Just as long as Tara could kill Gia's baby so she could have a ghost baby to take care of.

Ahhh. So she must have been brought back by the Ally to kill Gia. Remember, "A spear has no branches"...

Question about little girl - SPOILER - BK Akitas - 04-18-2008

Libby Wrote:Ahhh. So she must have been brought back by the Ally to kill Gia. Remember, "A spear has no branches"...

indeedily doodlely do!

Question about little girl - SPOILER - fpw - 04-20-2008

[SIZE="3"]You folks are good.[/SIZE]

Question about little girl - SPOILER - Libby - 04-20-2008

fpw Wrote:You folks are good.

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I have an obsession. It is the job of the obsessed to know about their obsession.Wink