RepairmanJack.com Forums
Get, get, get, get NAKED! (THE KEEP question - SPOILERS!!) - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Get, get, get, get NAKED! (THE KEEP question - SPOILERS!!) (/thread-1870.html)

Get, get, get, get NAKED! (THE KEEP question - SPOILERS!!) - Barry Lee Dejasu - 09-06-2006

Upon re-reading The Keep, I read but thought nothing of when Glaeken stabbed his sword down into Rasalom's "exposed back." If I did think anything of it, I figured "exposed" simply meant "unprotected."

However, in the comic version, Rasalom suddenly goes "nekkid" while up on the tower with Glaeken.

...did I miss something here?

Get, get, get, get NAKED! (THE KEEP question - SPOILERS!!) - fpw - 09-06-2006

Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:Upon re-reading The Keep, I read but thought nothing of when Glaeken stabbed his sword down into Rasalom's "exposed back." If I did think anything of it, I figured "exposed" simply meant "unprotected."

However, in the comic version, Rasalom suddenly goes "nekkid" while up on the tower with Glaeken.

...did I miss something here?

SPOILER

[SIZE="3"]I changed it for the Borderlands version. Upon rereading I realized that whatever Rasalom was wearing when he was imprisoned 500 years before would have rotted. So he projected his boyar appearance. At the end, Glaeken says he's not impressed, so R drops it.[/SIZE]

Get, get, get, get NAKED! (THE KEEP question - SPOILERS!!) - Barry Lee Dejasu - 09-06-2006

fpw Wrote:SPOILER

I changed it for the Borderlands version. Upon rereading I realized that whatever Rasalom was wearing when he was imprisoned 500 years before would have rotted. So he projected his boyar appearance. At the end, Glaeken says he's not impressed, so R drops it.

Ohhhh, wow, very inventive. I like.

Okay, the Mystery of StrippeRasalom is solved. Thanks!

Get, get, get, get NAKED! (THE KEEP question - SPOILERS!!) - webby - 09-07-2006

Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:Okay, the Mystery of StrippeRasalom is solved. Thanks!

Oh, there's a nice image to put in someone's head right before bed time. Thanks, Barry. :eek:

Get, get, get, get NAKED! (THE KEEP question - SPOILERS!!) - Barry Lee Dejasu - 09-07-2006

webby Wrote:Oh, there's a nice image to put in someone's head right before bed time. Thanks, Barry. :eek:

Haha, not a problem at all. Glad you enjoyed it. Wink

Get, get, get, get NAKED! (THE KEEP question - SPOILERS!!) - KRW - 09-07-2006

webby Wrote:Oh, there's a nice image to put in someone's head right before bed time. Thanks, Barry. :eek:

For some reason, a stripped Rasalom reminds me of bratwurst.:o

Get, get, get, get NAKED! (THE KEEP question - SPOILERS!!) - webby - 09-07-2006

KRW Wrote:For some reason, a stripped Rasalom reminds me of bratwurst.:o

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Speechless. I am just speechless.