RepairmanJack.com Forums
Numbers on Borderlands AC books? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Numbers on Borderlands AC books? (/thread-1813.html)

Pages: 1 2

Numbers on Borderlands AC books? - Lisa - 08-05-2006

I have #5 and I was just wondering who has the other lowish numbers, especially the first 4 and 6-10. It seems at least a couple of the people must be on this board.

Lisa

Numbers on Borderlands AC books? - John R Little - 08-06-2006

My number is 666. Not a low one, but a darned good one!

John Little.

Numbers on Borderlands AC books? - Lisa - 08-06-2006

Ha! That's a great number. Big Grin

I didn't actually choose my number, it's just the one I guess they assigned me when I ordered. Actually, until I got the second book, I didn't even realize I'd be getting the same number each time.

Lisa

Numbers on Borderlands AC books? - APhew - 08-06-2006

I have them all at #8. Whenever possible I get the signed/limiteds at either #8 or #88. When I wrote Elizabeth Monteleone to request #8 for the AC's, she wrote back saying they already had me down with that #. Eerie.

Numbers on Borderlands AC books? - fpw - 08-06-2006

[SIZE="3"]I've got the #1s[/SIZE]

Numbers on Borderlands AC books? - cobalt - 08-06-2006

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I've got the #1s[/SIZE]
That would make sense. And you deserve them.
It doesn't matter what number book I receive, just as long as I get them! Big Grin

Numbers on Borderlands AC books? - Dave - 08-07-2006

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I've got the #1s[/SIZE]
Out of interest, do you find it a bit odd signing a sig sheet for #1 knowing that you will recieve it? Or do you think about saving yourself some time and doing it later? Smile

I got #137 for all six. Wanted #37, but it was gone already (I took my time deciding I wanted them).

Dave

Numbers on Borderlands AC books? - fpw - 08-07-2006

Dave Wrote:Out of interest, do you find it a bit odd signing a sig sheet for #1 knowing that you will recieve it? Or do you think about saving yourself some time and doing it later? Smile
[SIZE="3"]They aren't numbered when I sign them. A fair number get screwed up in the binding process, so only finished books are numbered after the sheets have been tipped in.[/SIZE]

Numbers on Borderlands AC books? - stacyzinda123 - 08-07-2006

Lisa Wrote:I have #5 and I was just wondering who has the other lowish numbers, especially the first 4 and 6-10. It seems at least a couple of the people must be on this board.

Lisa
I have set number 7. I ordered early and asked for the lowest number they had. I had no idea it would be a single digit! I was one of the first to reserve a copy of Black Wind and I asked for number 7 so it would be the same as my AC books. I'm looking forward to the slip cover for the AC books too. That will be cool. I'm afraid to leave them out because occasionally my cats chew on the corners of my books. I would mad if that happened to a $60 book so I'm waiting for the slipcover!

Numbers on Borderlands AC books? - Dave - 08-07-2006

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]They aren't numbered when I sign them. A fair number get screwed up in the binding process, so only finished books are numbered after the sheets have been tipped in.[/SIZE]
And that's the something new for today...

Cheers

Dave