RepairmanJack.com Forums
Scariest Scenes in FPW Works? (SPOILERS ABOUND FOR MANY WORKS) - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Scariest Scenes in FPW Works? (SPOILERS ABOUND FOR MANY WORKS) (/thread-215.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Scariest Scenes in FPW Works? (SPOILERS ABOUND FOR MANY WORKS) - Ken Valentine - 07-10-2006

KRW Wrote:That's "Cuts".

Yep, that's it!

Quote:The other one I'm thinking of is "The Tenth Toe".

That one I don't remember.

Ken V.

Scariest Scenes in FPW Works? (SPOILERS ABOUND FOR MANY WORKS) - KRW - 07-10-2006

Ken Valentine Wrote:Yep, that's it!

That one I don't remember.

Ken V.

It involved Doc Holiiday. It was in "The Barrens And Others".

Scariest Scenes in FPW Works? (SPOILERS ABOUND FOR MANY WORKS) - cobalt - 07-11-2006

Ken,
Wasn't "The Tenth Toe" about Indian magic instead of voodoo?

Scariest Scenes in FPW Works? (SPOILERS ABOUND FOR MANY WORKS) - BirdyVal - 07-11-2006

Let's see:

-Hank in the sewer in Night World

-Hank in the lobby of his apartment building in Night World

-Jack "under the influence" in All the Rage

-Alan trying to find Jeffy in The Touch

***And what happens to Alan after he touches Jeffy..my all time fave..I think

Scariest Scenes in FPW Works? (SPOILERS ABOUND FOR MANY WORKS) - KRW - 07-11-2006

cobalt79 Wrote:Ken,
Wasn't "The Tenth Toe" about Indian magic instead of voodoo?

Read post #68 in this thread. But I don't see it being much differant.:eek:

Ken

Scariest Scenes in FPW Works? (SPOILERS ABOUND FOR MANY WORKS) - cobalt - 07-11-2006

KRW Wrote:Read post #68 in this thread. But I don't see it being much differant.:eek:

Ken
True, true.................it doesn't matter which type of magic was done now does it?

Scariest Scenes in FPW Works? (SPOILERS ABOUND FOR MANY WORKS) - KRW - 07-14-2006

cobalt79 Wrote:True, true.................it doesn't matter which type of magic was done now does it?

It's all supernatural.Wink

Ken

Scariest Scenes in FPW Works? (SPOILERS ABOUND FOR MANY WORKS) - tooleman - 07-19-2006

Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:What were some of the best scary scenes in FPW's fiction?
One scary scene for me was when Father Bill Ryan, Detective Renny Angostino and Mr.Veilleur dug up Danny Gordon's grave. Horror at it's best!

Scariest Scenes in FPW Works? (SPOILERS ABOUND FOR MANY WORKS) - Miskatonic & Gin - 08-06-2006

Animagess Wrote:The painting scene in HA was marvelous, but the scariest scene (well, concept anyway) would have to be the horrific practice of cutting one off from all physical sensations in Black Wind. And on babies, no less. Shivers up my spine. It almost made me curious- what would happen if you were cut off from all your five senses in that way?
OMG That will stick with me forever. Everytime I read that book the thought of that just makes me squirm. But what was done to Danny in Reprisal is the most horrific, disturbing and chilling thing I've ever read.

Scariest Scenes in FPW Works? (SPOILERS ABOUND FOR MANY WORKS) - Barry Lee Dejasu - 08-06-2006

You know, this isn't exactly creepy or scary in the conventional sense, but more disturbing than anything else.

MAJOR HARBINGERS SPOILER!!!

...I liked Zek. And what Jack did to him...killing him, and then cutting out his heart...it was so unlike Jack right there, but then he'd been pushed to the far end of his "bad" side at that point. Still...yeesh.