RepairmanJack.com Forums
Where do the gruesome death scenes... - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Where do the gruesome death scenes... (/thread-2843.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Where do the gruesome death scenes... - KRW - 05-08-2008

Wapitikev Wrote:Spoken like a true Budweiser/Coors/Miller/Old Milwaukee/Michelob/(do they still make Blatz?) fan, Ken.

Even Jack (via FPW) condemned American beer companies when Anheuser-Busch bought out Rolling Rock.

Whata-ya say to that, bub?

-Wapitikev

Don't get me wrong, I like my black and tans. But I rarely drink any kind of thick lager. I work in the heat, and at the end of a long day, a watered down beer fits the bill. I'll show you what I mean if you'll come down here for a week.Wink

Where do the gruesome death scenes... - Wapitikev - 05-09-2008

KRW Wrote:Don't get me wrong, I like my black and tans. But I rarely drink any kind of thick lager. I work in the heat, and at the end of a long day, a watered down beer fits the bill. I'll show you what I mean if you'll come down here for a week.Wink

That sounds nice, but between clients needing help at odd hours and on weekends, payroll, payroll remittances, sales tax remittances, blah blah blah, I haven't had a vacation in over 3 years. :mad2: Cry

It's a good thing I like my life and the local beer. :out: :beer:

Thanx for the invite, though...If I ever get tired of working in the heat on the weekends up here, in our 3 months of non-winter, Maybe I'll take you up on it.

-Wapitikev

Where do the gruesome death scenes... - Libby - 05-09-2008

Wapitikev Wrote:If I ever get tired of working in the heat on the weekends up here, in our 3 months of non-winter, Maybe I'll take you up on it.

-Wapitikev

I know what you mean! It is still freezing at nights here, and there is some snow...Confusedad: I don't really like beer...it's really gross. I prefere champagne(?) and Limoncelo(?).

Where do the gruesome death scenes... - fpw - 05-09-2008

Libby Wrote:I prefere champagne(?) and Limoncelo(?).

[SIZE="3"]Together?[/SIZE]

Where do the gruesome death scenes... - Libby - 05-09-2008

fpw Wrote:Together?

LOL no.Big Grin

Where do the gruesome death scenes... - fpw - 05-09-2008

Libby Wrote:LOL no.Big Grin

[SIZE="3"]Oh good. I couldn't find a barf smilie.[/SIZE]

Where do the gruesome death scenes... - KRW - 05-10-2008

Wapitikev Wrote:That sounds nice, but between clients needing help at odd hours and on weekends, payroll, payroll remittances, sales tax remittances, blah blah blah, I haven't had a vacation in over 3 years. :mad2: Cry

It's a good thing I like my life and the local beer. :out: :beer:

Thanx for the invite, though...If I ever get tired of working in the heat on the weekends up here, in our 3 months of non-winter, Maybe I'll take you up on it.

-Wapitikev

You'll love July.Big Grin

Where do the gruesome death scenes... - Ken Valentine - 05-12-2008

KRW Wrote:You'll love July.Big Grin

Sadist!

Ken V.