RepairmanJack.com Forums
Bloodline/RJ series ***SPOILERS*** - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bloodline/RJ series ***SPOILERS*** (/thread-2801.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Bloodline/RJ series ***SPOILERS*** - Miskatonic & Gin - 04-20-2008

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]You're right -- it's not. It was downstate medical center, I believe (I'm answering this from the Pittsburgh airport) and Alan was on staff at Monroe Community. Walt spent many, many years searching for Alan.[/SIZE]

That explains it. Thanks. I'm a continuity nut and this explains everything.

Bloodline/RJ series ***SPOILERS*** - KRW - 04-20-2008

Miskatonic & Gin' Wrote:No, I just looked it up. It was the "Then" part when Father Bill is leaving the hospital with his "package".

I hate not having my books, such a slip on my part would not have happened if i still had them. Sad

WORDS FOR THE WISE!!!!! NEVER, I repeat NEVER loan your books out. Maybe one here and one there if you have a deposit and the person has references you can double check. But under NO circumstances are you to give up your entire RJ collection and, And, AND the Adversary series!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I guess we have to leave it up to Walter wandering around till he finds the next recipient because the "Dat Tay Vo" will not allow the carrier to die. That and what FPW said in this post makes a bit of since to.Wink

Bloodline/RJ series ***SPOILERS*** - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 04-21-2008

KRW Wrote:I hate not having my books, such a slip on my part would not have happened if i still had them. Sad

WORDS FOR THE WISE!!!!! NEVER, I repeat NEVER loan your books out. Maybe one here and one there if you have a deposit and the person has references you can double check. But under NO circumstances are you to give up your entire RJ collection and, And, AND the Adversary series!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I guess we have to leave it up to Walter wandering around till he finds the next recipient because the "Dat Tay Vo" will not allow the carrier to die. That and what FPW said in this post makes a bit of since to.Wink

THE LOSS OF YOUR DR. WILSON NOVELS WILL BE UNIMPORTANT SO VERY SOON.--DR. ROMA

Bloodline/RJ series ***SPOILERS*** - Ken Valentine - 04-21-2008

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]You're right -- it's not. It was downstate medical center, I believe (I'm answering this from the Pittsburgh airport) and Alan was on staff at Monroe Community. Walt spent many, many years searching for Alan.[/SIZE]

That's what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation.

Ken V.

Bloodline/RJ series ***SPOILERS*** - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 04-21-2008

Ken Valentine Wrote:That's what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation.

Ken V.

Think what we need here is a Paul Wilson Concordance. Anyone up for the task?

Bloodline/RJ series ***SPOILERS*** - KRW - 04-22-2008

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:THE LOSS OF YOUR DR. WILSON NOVELS WILL BE UNIMPORTANT SO VERY SOON.--DR. ROMA

Okay.......... but until then, I Want My Books! Now go away Sal, that smoke coming from your ears is really anoying.

Bloodline/RJ series ***SPOILERS*** - NickelobLight - 04-22-2008

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:THE LOSS OF YOUR DR. WILSON NOVELS WILL BE UNIMPORTANT SO VERY SOON.--DR. ROMA

Well done!

Bloodline/RJ series ***SPOILERS*** - Miskatonic & Gin - 04-22-2008

NickelobLight Wrote:Well done!

You better watch out too Nickie - Sara Lom

Bloodline/RJ series ***SPOILERS*** - t4terrific - 05-02-2008

Libby Wrote:I quite agree. In Bloodline, it mentions that the Trigger gene causes a short fuse, and awakens the oDNA, which is dormant without it. Jack has the trigger gene, in all probibility, but he can control himself, which is very good for every one else. Another thought that just occerred to me is that the grandfather/great-grandfather of Dawn's child is Rasalom, and he has two eyes after all.:confused: I guess we'll find out in By The Sword.Cool

The key is free will and the choice to act upon impulses.