RepairmanJack.com Forums
Next RJ title broken by Gauntlet? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Next RJ title broken by Gauntlet? (/thread-2595.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Next RJ title broken by Gauntlet? - beowulf - 11-28-2007

Sorrel Wrote:What's the matter with 'dead chuffed'?

Does it mean something else in America? Is it rude over there?

...um, well, it doesn't really mean anything...

Next RJ title broken by Gauntlet? - Dave - 11-29-2007

beowulf Wrote:come on now!!!! "Dead Chuffed??"
ROTFL.

I love our slang.

Congrats Paul R, and a belated happy birthday!

Dave

Next RJ title broken by Gauntlet? - Ken Valentine - 11-29-2007

Sorrel Wrote:What's the matter with 'dead chuffed'?

Does it mean something else in America? Is it rude over there?

It's not used over here at all that I know of, and it's meaning is unknown. But judging by the context in which it was used, I imagine that it means something like "completely elated."

Ken V.

Next RJ title broken by Gauntlet? - Paul R - 11-30-2007

You know, I've been so stoked at having my title chosen, and everyone's been so congratulatory (is that a word?) for me but it occurred to me that no-one's mentioned the new book's synopsis.

[SIZE="5"]STAY AWAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SYNOPSIS!![/SIZE]

Looking at the different people being drawn into Jack's world, I think it's gonna be one of the best. Hank and the Kickers are back, the Kaze group are involved, and, perhaps best of all, Black Wind's Kakureta Kao cult are featured too. Have to say, this is shaping up to be one helluva ride. (nice title too! Big Grin )

Next RJ title broken by Gauntlet? - Kenji - 11-30-2007

Paul R Wrote:You know, I've been so stoked at having my title chosen, and everyone's been so congratulatory (is that a word?) for me but it occurred to me that no-one's mentioned the new book's synopsis.

[SIZE="5"]STAY AWAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SYNOPSIS!![/SIZE]

I predict!

I haven't read it yet, but "By The Sword" would be the best RJ novel ever. Big Grin  

Next RJ title broken by Gauntlet? - GunslingerAW - 11-30-2007

The Kaze group are from Legicies right? Do the have any connection to Black Wind?

Next RJ title broken by Gauntlet? - Dave F - 11-30-2007

Happy Birthday Paul

Hope you had a good one

I thought the synopsis was fantastic too

Can't wait

Next RJ title broken by Gauntlet? - Kenji - 11-30-2007

GunslingerAW Wrote:The Kaze group are from Legicies right? Do the have any connection to Black Wind?

Kaze = Wind... Wink

Next RJ title broken by Gauntlet? - ccosborne3 - 11-30-2007

Just curious, is Blackwind now considered part of The Adversary Cycle? The new limited artwise fits right in.

Next RJ title broken by Gauntlet? - fpw - 12-01-2007

ccosborne3 Wrote:Just curious, is Blackwind now considered part of The Adversary Cycle? The new limited artwise fits right in.
[SIZE="3"]In my head it was. With By the Sword it's official. Big Time.[/SIZE]