RepairmanJack.com Forums
Bloodline Recieved - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bloodline Recieved (/thread-2371.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Bloodline Recieved - Kenji - 06-22-2007

ccosborne3 Wrote:In America we take off our pants before dropping a deuce. Wink

Hmm.......? I don't understand it. :confused:

Quote:Enjoy the book, Kenji!

Thanks. I'm enjoying the reading! Smile

Bloodline Recieved - APhew - 06-22-2007

Kenji Wrote:Hmm.......? I don't understand it. :confused:
Thanks. I'm enjoying the reading! Smile

Duece = Shit

Bloodline Recieved - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 06-24-2007

WGB Wrote:We need to start another thread and lable it Bloodline Spoilers! Just incase someone hasn't finished.

That would be a great name for a band: BLOODLINE SPOILERS!:p

Bloodline Recieved - Dave F - 07-03-2007

Anybody got a lettered yet?

Still waiting for mine to arrive Sad

Bloodline Recieved - Paul R - 07-04-2007

Britfan Wrote:Anybody got a lettered yet?

Have you ordered from Shocklines? I'm still waiting for them to deliver mine. The way I launch myself at the postie everyday, I think he's beginning to get the wrong idea....!

Bloodline Recieved - fpw - 07-04-2007

Paul R Wrote:Have you ordered from Shocklines? I'm still waiting for them to deliver mine. The way I launch myself at the postie everyday, I think he's beginning to get the wrong idea....!

[SIZE="3"]I haven't inscribed the Shocklines books yet. Probably won't until NECon. He'l sip after that.[/SIZE]

Bloodline Recieved - Paul R - 07-04-2007

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I haven't inscribed the Shocklines books yet. Probably won't until NECon. He'l sip after that.[/SIZE]
You know, I can't even remember if I ordered an inscribed copy. I usually do, so I suppose I did this time.
Still, whatever I ordered, the wait is hard. Reminds me of when I used to watch Lost four days after it aired Over There. Those four days seemed to pass soooooo slowly while I waited to read the Lost thread.
Mind you, if I got Bloodline just four days after people received it Over There, then I'd be a happy man!

Bloodline Recieved - Dave F - 07-04-2007

Britfan Wrote:Anybody got a lettered yet?

Woooo hooooo it is here, this is the first lettered edtion I have ever bought - and I have to say I'm blown away by the quality of it

Thank you FPW & Barry @ Guantlet

Cheers

Dave

Bloodline Recieved - Biggles - 07-04-2007

Britfan Wrote:Woooo hooooo it is here, this is the first lettered edtion I have ever bought - and I have to say I'm blown away by the quality of it

Thank you FPW & Barry @ Guantlet

Cheers

Dave

Ahem. Curb your enthusiasm. Aren't you Brits supposed to be reserved, unflappable, etc.? Don't make me come over there and slap you! :-)

BTW, I'm just yanking your chain. Party on Dude!

Bloodline Recieved - webby - 07-04-2007

I'm one of those still waiting for an inscribed copy from Shocklines. But it's not like I'm jealous of everyone who has already read it. It's not like I'm impatient or anything. Hey, I have plenty of things to keep me busy until my copy gets here...

[Image: juggle.gif]